About this item
Nelsons Arnileve Arnica Cream Description:
- Natural Pain Relief
- Bruises, Muscle Aches, Stiffness
Nelsons Arnileve anica cream is a healing and soothing homeopathic remedy for the relief of bruising, sore muscles and stiffness.Free Of Artificial colors, artificial fragrances, animal products and animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
• Nelsons Arnileve Arnica Cream Directions
- Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap before first use.
- Apply gently to problem areas as required.
Ingredients: Avtive Ingredients (HPUS): Arnica montana tincture (1 x 0.9% v/w).
Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, apricot kernel oil, cetostearyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol + polyoxyl stearate, cetyl palmitate, cocoa butter, glycerin, glyceryl monocaprylate, glyceryl monostearate + polyoxyl stearate, methylparaben and proplylparaben. Warnings
- For external use only.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a physician.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
• Active ingredient: Arnica Montana tincture 1 x 0.9% v/w. InPurified water, Apricot kernel oil, Cetostearyl alcohol, Cetostearyl alcohol + Polyoxyl stearate, cetyl palmitate, cocoa butter, glycerin, glyceryl monocaprylate, glyceryl monostearate + polyoxyl stearate, methylparaben, propylparaben.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.12|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.88 x 1.63 x 1.13|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Your recently viewed itemsClear this list