About this item
Grow a beautiful, green lawn this summer with the Nelson Impulse Sprinkler. The garden sprinkler waters your lawn and flowers in a circle up to 85' in diameter. The metal, circular base of the Nelson Impulse Sprinkler will keep the device solidly in place. In addition, with its durable metal head, the Nelson sprinkler is durable and will help keep your lawn green for many years.
Nelson Impulse Sprinkler:
- Coverage up to 85' in diameter
- Durable metal head
- Metal, circular base
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.375 x 10.875 x 10.875|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is a gold piece on the very top tip of the sprinkler head and when you move than up and down it diverts the water and make the distance shorter depending on how much you adjust that piece.by KarBear865/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i use water valve higher or lower to, get distance i wantby genti5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The instructions on the packaging photo show something that I can't find anywhere on the product to adjust the pressure. That copper baffle plate, when raised up above the water stream, splatters the water which makes the distance shorter but it's messy and way too unpredictable. The only reliable way I've found to adjust the distance is to insert an inline shutoff valve between your hose and the sprinkler to adjust the water pressure at the sprinkler instead of running back to the faucet. I use one on the end of the hose all the time anyway.by diat5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is plenty big enough for a small front yard, I have a relative small front and backyard and its more than sufficient for both. It has an 85 foot distance on it and it is adjustable.by KarBear865/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can adjust the brass flap up and down the full shoots about 30 to 40 feet! it is adjustable.by tinman35/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- spray wd-40 on the spin colleen!by tinman37/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?