Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4)
Customers also considered
- $14.00 Was $18.34Save $4.34
- $21.00 Was $26.99Save $5.99
- $30.77 Was $59.96Save $29.19
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Welcome to Redview County, where a street-racing rivalry between cops and racers never stops as both sides compete in an all-out war featuring the fastest cars, mods and technology in a gritty open road environment. Play as either a cop or racer, where each side of the law has its own set of high stakes challenges, rewards and consequences. Risk everything in the ultimate high stakes rivalry. Includes all six previously released downloadable content from Need for Speed Rivals.
- Will You Cross The Line? Welcome to Redview County, a gritty open road environment where the intensity of the street's ultimate rivalry between cops and racers never stops.
- High Stakes Rivalry - Watch the stakes grow through a new scoring system that lets racers risk their speed points to shoot for higher multipliers and greater rewards, or bank their speed points safely when they return to a hideout. The more risk you take on, the faster you can progress, but get busted by the cops and they take your speed points as a reward. Hundreds of thousands of speed points can be at stake at every turn and at every bust - will you go from hero to zero?
- Alldrive - This revolutionary new feature lets you seamlessly join a world where your friends are already racing and chasing. Single-player and multiplayer are no longer isolated game modes. There are no lobbies, no waiting; everything is seamless. You and your friends can all share the same game, same race and same chase. Paths cross and experiences merge: imagine your race and your friend's pursuit colliding creating a world where no two events will ever feel the same. Don't want to play with others? Then simply choose to make Redview County yours alone and dominate the advanced racing and cop AI.
- Your Car, Your Identity - Power up your car with the latest upgrades in pursuit technology and personalize your bodywork with fresh paintjobs, liveries, custom license plates, rims, and decals to show off your car to the world. With millions of potential combinations you can save different configurations and keep a variety of car packages on alert to leave your mark no matter the situation.
- Cops vs. Racers - Racers are lone wolves out for their own glory; driving agile cars built for high speed racing and epic chases. Cops work in teams to hunt down and bust racers using the full power of the police force. Intense racing moments are made even more thrilling with access to upgradeable pursuit technology customized to each side. Racers use this technology to evade cops - using tech such as turbo bursts, jammers and electromagnetic pulses. Cops will be armed for aggressive busts, deploying shockwaves, jammers, and calling in police roadblocks or helicopter support. Each side has a different set of supercars, technology, tasks and career milestones. Switch sides whenever you want to get that car you need, the tech you want, and the role you crave in a progression system that is different for each side.
- Network - Network will be the hub for continuing your racing and chasing with access to stats, leaderboards and content uploads direct from the game. Breakdown what's happening in your friends worlds in real time, join groups to team and engage on the forums. Share your progress and images with your social networks. Prep for your next gaming session as you build playlists, and add your latest rivals to your friends list. Engage with Need for Speed Rivals from the web, tablet, or mobile in Overwatch, a mini-game that connects you with the console/PC game by letting you help or hinder your friends to earn points towards exclusive paintjobs.
- DLC packs include: Simply Jaguar Complete Pack, Ferrari Edizioni Speciali Complete Pack, The Koenigsegg Agera One, Complete Movie Pack, and Loaded Garage Pack.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Mild Violence
|Genre:||Sports & Racing|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes you can.by Yoda81231/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can just drive anywhere you want, but that does not stop others from trying to catch you or knock you car out and sending you back to your hideout or command post.by platdrag1/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes only problem you lose internet connection occasionally but can free drive even through the fieldsby turtlebest30411/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can. It's open play with ramps and crazy obstacles!by Filichino11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, absolutely! This isn't like NFS: Hot Pursuit where you were restricted to events. If you don't like All Drive (as it can interfer with your OWN events, in real time!) you can turn it off and race offline. however, unless you have a PS Vita, there is no local split-screen multiplayerby blurracer201011/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I don't think you can. It's more just racing. If you are a racing fan and don't care for free roam then you should get it.by cheesecat11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- It's the complete game with the addition of the timesavers pack that gives you all the upgrades when you buy a new carby adjustme12/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It IS in fact the actual game sold exclusively by Walmart with bonus time saver features and custom paint jobs for your cars....awesome game !!by Tootsie4u6711/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you still wanna buy it, it is the game and all of the bonus content so it is soooo worth itby An anonymous customer11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is the full game with extras. The difference between the two Wal-Mart has is the exclusive Wal-Mart version has extras lilke paint and options that are not on the standard version. This package has an extra 20 dollars worth of goodies installed. When ever you can get the Wal-Mart only version it has extras that the vendors throw in for Wal-Mart. I am an employee and when ever I see Wal-Mart only on the package I be sure to get that package instead of the regular package.by JETucker1/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is the game, with some pre-unlocked features. It has a code that completely unlocks a lot of the customization features. My boyfriend has actually liked that, because he can go through once and unlock everything he can on his own, and on his second time through "cheat" and use the code.by An anonymous customer11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- what is all required to play this game on Xbox 360? I was told all I needed was an Xbox 360 and having issues getting it to play. I have memory cards, don't have internet (**which I was told by the store member at Wal-Mart I did not need internet to play or the sensor bar). just wondering exactly what I need to play this game?by Patches23295/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it isby Madmans385/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This is for PS3by Dominoo5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes there is an xbox 360 verison of this game.by shortiekid12121/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?