To be Most Wanted, you'll need to outrun the cops, outdrive your friends, and outsmart your rivals. With a relentless police force gunning to take you down, you'll need to make split second decisions. Use the open world to your advantage to find hiding spots, hit jumps and earn new vehicles to keep you one step ahead. In true Criterion Games fashion, your friends are at the heart of your experience. In an open world with no menus or lobbies, you'll be able to instantly challenge your friends and prove your driving skill in a variety of seamless multiplayer events. Your rivals will do everything they can to stop you from getting to the top. In this world, there can only be one Most Wanted.
- Connected Open World - Blaze a high score trail through the city for your friends.The next generation of Autolog displays your record speeds, times, pursuits and jump distances throughout Fairhaven City. Cruise past any speed camera, road junction, Jack Spot or jump to view its unique leaderboard, and then take a run up, hit the gas and see if you can top it. Hit the biggest air off any billboard jump, and we'll even display your face on the billboard in their game! - a constant reminder to your friends that you are Most Wanted.
- Find it Drive it - Pick a Car. Make it Your Own. Earn the right to be Most Wanted. For too long you've had to wait to drive the cars you love. Not anymore. In Most Wanted, "Open" means more than just open world. Practically every car's available from the start. Explore the world. If you can find it, you can drive it. Each car has a series of events, designed to showcase its unique qualities. Master each car in your own time, in any order to earn Speed Points and rank up. Score enough and you'll earn the right to take on 10 of the hottest cars in the game - the Most Wanted Racers. Beat them all one-on-one to become Fairhaven's Most Wanted. Swing the odds in your favour by modifying your car with such pursuit-busting delights as: Reinforced Chassis, Reinflating Tires, Impact Protection, Powershot Nitrous or Track Tires. Customization in Most Wanted is about gameplay. Every mod changes what you can do with the car. Get the drop on your friends, your rivals and The Law by experimenting with different cars and combinations.
- Make Trouble - For the cops. For your friends. For fun. Buckle up, hit the gas and hold on tight; you're in for the ride of your life. In Most Wanted, you'll experience dream cars, the way you always wanted them. No tracks, no circuits, and no simulation. It's about taking your ride to the limit and beyond, nailing perfect 200 mile-an-hour drifts, slamming your friends off the road, outsmarting the cops and getting away with it in style.
- Non-Stop Multiplayer - No menus. No lobbies. Just competition. Our online play is about intense competition, rank and vehicle modification. We're into team games, variety, persistent scoring and endless rewards. Pick a car, meet up with your friends and enjoy a nonstop Playlist of competitive events. Fight for position on the start line or turn around to take out oncoming rivals at the finish. It's online driving, as you've never seen it.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Comic Mischief, Alcohol Reference, and Violence