Consider these popular products
- $205.00 Was $391.59Save $186.59
- $119.85 Was $138.99Save $19.14
- $239.99 Was $320.00Save $80.01
- $139.00 Was $149.99Save $10.99
Neato XV-12 Bagless Automatic Vacuum, 945-0026
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Neato Automatic Vacuum, XV-12, 945-0026 will keep your floors clean with just the push of a button. Featuring the most powerful suction in an automatic vacuum cleaner, it will easily pick up dirt, debris and even pet hair. The vaccum's laser navigation system ensures that it never misses a spot. Made from lightweight plastic, this bagless vacuum cleaner is easy to handle, and it offers space-efficient storage. Have the cleanest home on the block with the Neato Automatic Vacuum, XV-12, 945-0026.
|Recommended Use:||Kitchen , Home|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||945-0026|
|Battery Type:||Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1225052|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.00 x 13.00 x 4.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Its recharging station, filters and a magnetic strip to keep it from going places you don't want it to go.by ChubbyTummy8/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mine came with the vacuum, a boundary strip (magnetic), an extra filter, and the user guideby imreviewingthings8/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know. I'm so pleased with mine, I would not consider buying a more expensive one.by ChubbyTummy8/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?