Consider these popular products
- Rollback$249.99 Was $299.98Save $49.99
- $205.00 Was $391.59Save $186.59
- $119.85 Was $138.99Save $19.14
- Rollback$399.00 Was $449.99Save $50.99
- $239.99 Was $320.00Save $80.01
- $139.00 Was $149.99Save $10.99
Neato XV-11 Robotic All-Floor Vacuum Cleaner, 945-0001
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Neato XV-11 Robotic All-Floor Vacuum Cleaner, 945-0001:
- Robotic vacuum cleaner vacuums strategically
- Infrared laser range-finder
- Takes 4,000 readings a second
- Robotic vacuum cleaner measures distance to every object within 15'
- Constructs plan of attack
- Neato vacuum cleaner starts on perimeter and completes with the center
See all vacuums on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Occasion:||Mother's Day , Christmas , Wedding/Bridal Shower , Housewarming , Anniversary|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Pet hair, no problem. Weighs less than my biggest cat. Will clean the whole house.by ooppps8/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've had mine less than 3 months, so I can't answer all you questions, but it cleans up after my two cats very well. It will clean more than one room. I think it will vary depending on how much furniture you have that it has to work around. Emptying the dust bin and cleaning the filter is easy. Just pop it out, dump it out and tap off the filter and put it back in. I do it every time I use the vac. I'm 75 years old and have no trouble lifting or cleaning the vac. You'll love it. Just read all the directions first.by treehugger7/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1. You dump the bin and change filter. Wipe it down when it tells you to and just check the roller for wrapped hair, etc monthly. 2. It's FANTASTIC on pet hair (5 dogs, 2 cats). 3. Mine is going 8 months now and I use it nightly (when I sleep). 4. No it's not heavy approx 5 lbs. 5. Yes. Also if it runs out of charge it goes back to it's base, recharges and picks up where it left off. It's a very smart vac.by M2momSC5/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1. Cleaning the brush is just like a normal vacuum. You just pop off the bottom and pull out the brush. Very easy. 2. I have the regular one and it does great on hair but you will have to clean the brush often. They have a new one specifically for pets. 3.I use mine once a week, I program it for every Sunday... it has some durability issues but it is easy to get a replacement. 4. It is easy to carry...maybe 10 lbs. 5. It will do every room in your house... it has a magnetic strip you can put down if you don't want it in a room or you can close the door. Other then that it will enter every room and clean it. Returning to its base if it needs a recharge.by immigrantpunk5/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Easy maintenance. The bin is simple to remove and collects a lot of pet hair. That's one of the reasons we got the Neato. I have not had the Neato long enough to determine how long it will last but it seems very sturdy. We use it most every day. It weighs about 2/3 lbs. It will run until the batteries need charging and then automatically return to it's recharging station and recharge itself and return to where it left off & resume cleaning. With recharging pauses, it can do several rooms.by RAP455/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Does a wonderful job picking up our cats hair. It is not real heavy, I don't have a problem lifting it. It cleans one room at a time and moves to the next room.by Retiredtraveler5/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1. easy to lift out the dust bin and empty the contents outdoors or in trash bin. We blow off the filter every now & then using compressed air. 2. yes-our dog sheds too, and there is hair in the bin, and none on the floor anymore. 4. maybe 8 #. 5.it does the whole upstairs of our home on one charge.by dhijana4/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. will this machine transition from bare floor to area rug and back; in other words will it "climb" onto the carpet and back off as often as needed
- yes.. it cleans my whole house... kitchen, living room, bed roomsby immigrantpunk5/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. We have about 30/40% of our floors in hardwood/tile and the rest carpet. It handles both with no problems.by RAP455/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Easily does so. It also has this really neat way of rearing up on it's back wheels when it gets stuck to free itself.by dhijana5/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine does fine transitioning from hardwood floors to carpet. A couple of things to note: 1. It does not do well with fringe on carpets and 2. Small throw rugs tend to be pushed ahead of the robot (heavier and ones with rubber backing are fine as they do not move).by OldTimerRetired2/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This machine thinks it's a mountain goat and will attempt to climb low edged things so you must use the magnetic strips. I have swivel chairs w/ the rings and had to encircle them w/ the strip for it would climb up in the chair rings, LOL.by M2momSC1/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I have hardwoods with area rugs and it has no problem. I also have medium pile carpet with area rugs over it and it still has no problem. I also have two cats and the amount of fur it picks up is CRAZY. Well worth the money.by Atclr5/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (29) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I think my cats are entertained by it.by ooppps8/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have two cats. My little cat is afraid of everything, but nothing bothers my big cat. So I guess it just depends on how your cat feels. May take awhile to get used to it.by treehugger7/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not bother my cats or dogs and they are afraid of my regular upright. It also does not bother my parrots.by M2momSC7/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it just depends on your pet. my puppy and young children chase it around, but every animal is different.by immigrantpunk7/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. We have 2 Cats & a Dog and after a few minutes of active curiosity they are only watching it when it comes near them.by RAP455/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have two cats, it scares one of the cats and the other is not afraid.by Retiredtraveler7/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?