Neat's Refurbished NeatDesk Scanner
Customers also viewed these products
- from $135.21Save $79.79
- $436.65 List price $499.00Save $62.35
- $299.98 List price $349.98Save $50.00
- $27.73 Was $99.93Save $72.20
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Neat Receipts NeatDesk Scanner is a high-speed, duplex desktop scanner and digital filing system. You can scan receipts, business cards and documents in one batch while the software identifies, extracts and organizes key information on this refurbished NeatDesk. Clean off your desk and organize all your contacts and receipts in one place. There will be no more searching through stacks of paper to find that receipt. Features on the Neat Scanner Refurbished include automatic document feeder, 50 letter-size document capacity and Neat software. The scan speed on this Neat Receipts NeatDesk Scanner is a fast 24 prints per minute in color, grayscale and black and white. The machine uses a contact image sensor and has an optical scan resolution of 600 dpi.
Neat Receipts Refurbished NeatDesk Scanner:
- Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Optical: 600 dpi
- Up to 24 ppm color, grayscale and black and white
- Automatic Document Feeder
- 50 letter-size document capacity
- Includes Neat software
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.5 x 8.9 x 9.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I expect so. I've scanned longer than regular size paper without any problem.by Fishnet19/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby dkfny9/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby songolocks9/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I go over critical parts of receipt with pencil. Black ink seems to copy better than blue.by Fishnet17/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- in some cases yes.by dkfny8/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can scan receipts that are fading and does a decent job of optimizing the image. However, you should still double check the entry before you shred the original receipt and make any notes in the comment box.by CKSP6/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't believe you can scan x-ray. Things need to be pdf to transfer. For and office you need something a little bigger.by songolocks7/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would work great for going paperless but exrays not sure as its slot is only as big as a sheet of paperby Nelix9874/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $1,339.94 Was $1349.99Save $10.05
- $284.17 Was $301.73Save $17.56
- $779.94 List price $1320.00Save $540.06
- $659.99 List price $895.00Save $235.01