Similar items in stock
Nature Valley Almond Crunch Roasted Nut Crunch Bars, 1.2 oz, 6 count
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Nature Valley Almond Crunch Roasted Nut Crunch Bars are made with whole roasted almonds, peanuts and sunflower seeds. These gluten-free bars are packed with wholesome protein and will keep you energized throughout the day.
Warning Text: Food allergic consumers see ingredient list.
Ingredients: Almonds, Peanuts, Sunflower Seeds, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Salt. Contains Almond, Peanut And Sunflower Ingredients.
Explore this item
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||130|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14 G||22|
|Saturated Fat 1.5 G||8|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 170 Mg||7|
|Total Carbohydrate 11 G||4|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||8|
|Sugars 6 G|
|Protein 7 G||4|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes! In fact, it's written on outside of box.by superfit18/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- What is listed: Almonds, Roasted Peanuts, Sugar, Sunflower Seeds, Corn Syrup, Yellow Corn flour, Salt, Corn Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Color Added, Tocopherol to retain freshness. Hope this helpsby Char332412/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, these are marked as gluten-free by the manufacturer. I've been eating these for several months and haven't had any problem with them.by BKWE8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I placed an order a couple of weeks ago and had prompt delivery. No problem getting what I wanted.by superfit18/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I order these about once or twice a month.by Char332412/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Today is 10-10-13 and they are in stock now. I don't know what date they came back in stock though.by Pinky21210/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?