Nature Made Fish Oil Omega-3 Softgels 100ct each - 2pk
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $6.98 Was $8.98Save $2.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Specially formulated Nature Made Fish Oil Omega-3 Softgels can work effectively in maintaining normal cholesterol and triglyceride levels in your body. These softgels are easily absorbed into the bloodstream and may prove to be effective in reducing the risk of coronary heart disease. No artificial colors or flavors are added to Nature Made fish oil softgels, which means these Omega-3 supplements are safe for even additive-sensitive individuals. Taken as part of your heart-healthy diet, the Nature Made softgels provide essential oils from a name you can trust. Manage your cholesterol now in a proactive and natural way before it becomes a true concern for your physician. The fish oil softgels come in a convenient 100-count 2-pack to ensure you have what you need for preventive maintenance. Be active and stay healthy with these easy-to-take supplements as part of your daily routine.
Nature Made Fish Oil Omega-3 Softgels, Twin Pack:
- Formulated for easy absorption
- Omega-3 softgels may reduce coronary heart disease risk
- Fish oil softgels in a 100-count each 2-pack
Health Concern: Heart disease; Heart health; May reduce coronary heart disease risk
Warning Text: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, facing surgery, have bleeding problems, or undergoing any other treatment which may affect the ability Of blood To clot, consult your physician before taking this product.
Ingredients: Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, Tocopherol. Contains: Fish (Anchovy, Sardine) And Soy.
Instructions: Suggested use: take one To two softgels daily with a meal. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place, out Of reach Of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Dosage: Take one To two softgels daily with a meal
|Food Allergen Statements:||Fish (anchovy, sardine) And soy.|
|Count:||2 pack, 100 softgels each|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.90 x 5.90 x 5.40 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Only Caplets and Tablets need coated. Softgels don't require a coating. that's why you buy them.by Stamati3/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It dissolves in your stomach.by 8PeterRabbit87/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are enteric coated. Be aware that Walmart uses two suppliers: US Nutritions and Leiner Health. Although both provide enteric coated capsules, those of Leiner Health have a very heavy fish scent. The packaging is very similar for both, the only way (that I know of) to discern who is who is to look at the last third of the label (after the Supplemental Facts section). There, you will find the name of the Distributor: for this product, US Nutrition or Leiner Health.by NPFilho3/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it claims to be mercury freeby shar22991/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- the Mercury is undetectable in testingby khale4/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (9)Was this answer helpful?
- Not as much as the regular fishy taste as the cheaper brands would leave!by jwhit4162/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No; Never have problemsby Thurley8/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?