Natures Way Umcka Children ColdCare Syrup Cherry Description:
- Speeds Recovery
- Clinically Proven
- Childrens Natural Medicine
- Shortens Duration and Reduces Severity
- Cough*Sore Throat
- Nasal/Chest Congestion
- For Ages 2 and Up
Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with common colds and throat/sinus/bronchial infections:
- Minor Aches
- Sore Throat
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) to make coughs more productive.
- Natural Medicine made from Pelargonium sidoides, a medicinal plant of South African origin
- Safe for ages 2 and up
Free Of Alcohol. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
• Natures Way Umcka Children ColdCare Syrup Cherry Directions
For best results, use at first sign symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Children 12 years of age and older: Take 1.5 teaspoons (7.5 mL) three times daily.
Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) three times daily.
Children 2-5 years of age: Take 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) three times daily.
Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor
Ingredients: Active ingredients Pelargonium sidoides 1 X (shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms.)(5 mL) Warnings
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma or emphysema
- a cough accompanied by excessive phelgm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days
- These could be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a healthcare professional use.