Quartet Cork Bulletin Board, 17" x 23", White Frame
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep notes and reminders within sight with this Natural Cork Board. It is simple to use and is sure to make a handy addition to the home or workplace. Equipped with a plastic frame, this 17" x 23" office cork board comes ready to hang and has a polished appearance.
Natural Cork Board, Plastic Frame, 17" x 23":
- Excellent for both home and office use
- Plastic framed cork board is easy to use
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.914|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.625 x 23.0 x 17.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- self stick tapeby stuffhot11/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has double sided tape.by charlis1lady8/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the shark vac/mop just comes with a thing you sit it on, like a plate. on the floor.by tiffany430501/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (9)Was this answer helpful?
- it attaches to the wall however the keck you want it tooby MadeItOutAlive1/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (35)Was this answer helpful?
- Regular push pins or thumbtacks are fine. The board does not allow the pins to exit through the backby TECHFANATIC527/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm using push pins. its about 1/2 inch wideby 12xyz6/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think you have that choice. my frame looks like its silver.by 12xyz6/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- only way i know is go to store to pick colorby stuffhot11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?