About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Natura One Pound Yarn is made from 100 percent acrylic, making it durable and long-lasting. This worsted yarn, white, can be machine washed in warm water on the gentle cycle and should be tumble dried on low heat. This yarn should not be bleached, ironed or dry cleaned for best results. The neutral color of this yarn can be used in many projects. The one pound size of this yarn makes it easy to start a project and to store when not in use. It is meant to be used with size 8/5mm knitting needles or a size H8/5mm crochet hook. This Natura Yarn is a weight category 4, and it is made in the USA.
Natura One Pound Yarn, White:
- 1lb Worsted yarn
- 100% Acrylic
- Weight category: 4
- Solids: 16oz/453.59g; 812yd/742.49m
- Prints: 10oz/283.5g; 507yd/463.6m
- Gauge: 16 st x 20 rows = 4in/10cm on size 8/5mm knitting needles and size H8/5mm crochet hook
- Care: machine wash warm water gentle cycle; tumble dry low heat; do not bleach; do not iron; do not dry clean
- Made in USA
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.06|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.18 x 5.1 x 5.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 4 or 5 for a queen and 6 or 7 for a king. Depending on how loosely you work.by Celebratinglife1/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I made a large one using one solid colr and fringe and it took 5by mangax95/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not exactly sure,but I would get 10 or more..will cost you some,but would be worth it to get the results you want.by froggy19477/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on the pattern you are using & the size of needles.by ShopsAtWalMart5/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?