The hit fighting game series delivers again with new and improved gameplay mechanics and a slew of gameplay modes and options including for the first time, Wi-Fi multiplayer functionality. The game also offers more than 40 3D environments to choose from, with nine completely new stages. In the latest iteration players can take the fight online and battle in head-to-head or in two-man squad battles in the brand new Wi-Fi battle mode. As an update to the already solid versus mode, the game also now boasts 4 player tag team battles, allowing up to four players to fight on two-man teams and to tag in and out of fights. If a player is nearing the end of his life gauge, Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 offers new latent ninja powers, allowing characters to not only access special jutsu, but also experience more subtle effects that, if used strategically, can make the difference between winning and losing.
- The first Wii exclusive Naruto Shippuden title featuring all new content and storyline - now includes Wi-Fi multiplayer gameplay functionality.
- Includes enhanced fighting gameplay mechanics.
- More than 30 playable characters, many of which have been upgraded with a new Shippuden look and unique abilities, including character-specific jutsu moves.
- More than 40 3D environments to choose from, including nine completely new stages.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Mild Suggestive Themes and Cartoon Violence