Dual XDMA760 CD/MP3 Receiver
Customers also viewed these products
- $69.88 Was $78.50Save $8.62
- from $37.00
- Rollback$17.11 Was $18.95Save $1.84
- $86.99 Was $95.19Save $8.20
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Dual XDMA760 CD/MP3 Receiver features both front and back input ports and Pandora for your Apple iPhone. For your convenience, it has an Apple iPod/iPhone control, playback and charge. This USB receiver has a 3-inch full-color LCD screen so you get a clear view. A convenient wireless remote control is included so you can control the receiver from any seat in the vehicle.
Namsung Dual XDMA760 CD/MP3 Receiver with 3" LCD:
- CD/MP3 receiver
- In-dash receiver has 3" full color LCD screen
- Front USB port
- Apple iPod/iPhone control, playback and charge
- Pandora for iPhone
- MP3/WMA playback
- 60W x 4 MOSFET power
- Front and rear/sub preamp outputs
- Fron 3.5mm aux input
- Rear RCA aun input
- Wireless remote control
|Number of Channels:||4|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||XDMA760|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Primary|
|Primary Shelf ID:||14632|
|Connector Type:||1 x Aux Audio, 1 x RCA Audio L+R, 1 x Subwoofer, 1 x USB 2.0|
|Number of Discs:||1|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.82 x 9.97 x 8.79 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- hi this car receiver has 18 watts rms and that is enough for a perfect sound an clear sound this mean 18 rms compare with 55 watts x 4 must be the same equationby livan6912/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- MOSFET means metal–oxide–semiconductor field-effect transistor. it basically means that you get better sound quality. I just bought this (definitely worth the money) and this is what it says on the manual: "Power Output: 18 Watts RMS x 4 channels at 4 ohms and < 1% THD+N" "240 Watts (60 x 4) MOSFET powered"by KovalC8/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- MOSFET means metal–oxide–semiconductor field-effect transistor. its a fancy acronym, it basically means that you get better quality sound. I just bought this (definitely worth the money) and this is what it says on the manual: "Power Output: 18 Watts RMS x 4 channels at 4 ohms and < 1% THD+N" "240 Watts (60 x 4) MOSFET powered" hopefully that helped.by KovalC3/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it works and its works great lol dont miss and go forward salutesby livan696/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't tried an ipad yet, but I did try other audio apps on the iphone and it worked. Note: I started playing the ipod music and then switched apps -- not sure if this is necessary, but I knew this trick from using an FM wireless transmitter device. Can't imagine why this wouldn't work with ipad as well. I also tried my GPS app on the phone and it played music and I could hear the turn by turn instructions.by thelight2714/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- check the wire conection maybe you have a false negativeby livan698/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $19.84 Was $25.00Save $5.16
- Reduced Price$321.04 List price $839.32Save $518.28
- $42.20 List price $69.88Save $27.68
- Reduced Price$284.79 List price $741.43Save $456.64
- Rollback$114.00 Was $144.96Save $30.96
- Rollback$34.44 Was $38.33Save $3.89
- Rollback$24.98 Was $30.95Save $5.97
- $61.95 Was $69.99Save $8.04
- $189.95 Was $200.05Save $10.10