Nail'd eschews boring realism for over the top arcade fun. It's a racer that challenges everything from player reflexes to the rules of physics. Riding on ATVs and motocross bikes with powerful boost controls, players will race down near-vertical courses of incredible jumps, stunts and obstacles at an unprecedented level of speed. Nail'd also shatters conventions when it comes to track design by emphasizing verticality and unbelievable drops instead of simply adding in a few jumps on mainly horizontal paths. In addition to various exciting single-player modes, nail'd features an incredibly robust collection of multiplayer options for up to 12 players. Combined with an electrifying soundtrack featuring licensed music and original tunes composed and performed by heavy metal luminaries, unlockable vehicle customization options and incredibly detailed leader boards, Nail'd has something to offer racing fans of all types.
- Non-stop adrenalin - Constant sensation of ultimate speed is the players companion throughout the game. Lightning-fast reflexes and tactic skills are what stands between victory and defeat.
- Vertical Experience - Breakneck rides on near vertical mountainsides with up to 70-degree slopes - feel your heart pumping!
- Monumental Tracks - Extreme track design with breathtaking vistas - learning the inside-outs of their topography will be an advantage in the race for #1.
- Air Control - Steer your vehicle mid air allowing for full control over your ride. Shortening or lengthening your jumps, changing angles can make or break your lap time.
- Race on mud-shredding ATVs and powerful motocross bikes.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Lyrics and Mild Violence