About this item
The Nady 1w-1kuLt/o 1000-Channel Wireless Lapel Microphone System is made for use by public speakers delivering lectures or other performances for large audiences. The all-metal housing makes the unit durable and rugged. The LCD display and control buttons allow you to set the audio output level, channel and manipulate other settings to cater to your performance needs and allow your voice to reach your audience clearly. The mini-locking connector of the Nady Wireless Microphone System can be used with a head-mic or other instrument that suits your speaking or performance style.
Nady 1w-1kuLt/o 1000-Channel Wireless Lapel Microphone System:
- High UHF band professional wireless system with Digitru diversity
- Front panel touch control buttons and user-friendly LCD configuration menus
- ASC (auto-sync channel) IR download
- Externally powered
- Rugged all-metal housing
- True diversity circuitry
- Front panel backlit LCD display indicates selected audio output level, group, channel, RF signal strength meter and A/B diversity antenna status
- UHF Microphone System includes Bt-1ku bodypack transmitter and mini locking connector for lapel, head mic or instrument applications
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Model No.:||1W-1KU LT/O|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.2 x 12.7 x 3.6|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.