Nadinola Skin Discoloration Fade Cream, 2.25 oz
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$60.53 List price $72.64Save $12.11
- $11.99 List price $14.99Save $3.00
- Reduced Price$60.67 List price $72.80Save $12.13
- Clearance$8.54 List price $17.99Save $9.45
- Reduced Price$33.32 List price $47.99Save $14.67
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Use Nadinola Skin Discoloration Cream to fade dark spots for a skin tone that is more even. It moisturizes and conditions your skin, leaving it soft, smooth and more radiant than before. This Skin Fade Cream helps to gradually fade skin discolorations caused by age spots, freckles, liver spots and naturally darker areas. With an extra strength formula, this Discoloration Fade Cream works even harder to bring out the beautiful tones of your skin.
Nadinola Skin Discoloration Fade Cream:
- Fades dark spots for a more even skin tone
- Moisturizes and conditions your skin, leaving it soft, smooth, and more radiant
- Gradually fades skin discolorations such as age spots, freckles, liver spots, and dark areas
- Extra strength formula
Health Concern: Hyper pigmentation and Uneven Texture
Skin Care Concern: Hyper Pigmentation & Uneven Texture
Warning Text: Warnings: for external use only. Do not use on inflamed or broken skin,To prevent sunburn. When using this product mild irritation may occur.Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water. Avoidunnecessary sun exposure And use a sunscreen or protective clothing.Stop use And consult a doctor if a gradual blue black darkening Of theskin occurs, irritation becomes severe, no improvement is seen after 3months. If pregnant or breast-feeding, consult a healthy professionalbefore use. Keep out Of reach Of children.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, mineral oil, stearyl alcohol, decyl oleate, glyceryl stearate, oleth-20, laureth-23, propylene glycol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, citric acid, sodium metabisulfite, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance
Ingredients: Active-Hydroquinone, 3%....Skin Lightener, Octisalate, 3%...Sunscreen. Inactive- Water, Mineral Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Decyl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Oleth-20, Laureth-23, Propylene Glycol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Citric Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance
Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone, 3%....skin lightener, octisalate, 3%...sunscreen.
Instructions: If skin is sensitive, test Of a small area inside the elbow overnight before use. Adults And children 12 years And older, apply as a thin layer To affected areas twice daily or as directed by a doctor. If going outside, use a sunscreen or wear protective clothing. Children under 12 years Of age, ask a doctor before use.
|Gender:||Women , Men , Unisex|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1001505|
|Is Travel Size:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MCLANE500380295|
|Features:||Fades dark spots for a more even skin tone , Extra strength formula|
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.22 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.50 x 2.50 x 2.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Your best bet is to try it out. It wasn't effective for my little age spot.by nouki4/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it should. This cream was able to fade a 3 year old scar of mine.by littlediva878/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have dark spot from acne and it's working just good!! Remember it may work for me skins are deferent but why not try it!! :-)by An anonymous customer12/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- My mom also has Lupus and I introduced it to her dark spots and they have seemed to dissapear from this fade cream.by Wendsday10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It won't hurt to try, and keep your receipt in case it doesn't work. But give it at least 3 months of morning and night applications to work. Good luck.by pnightbird9/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- dont waste your time or health. I used this for about 3weeks, & it caused a darkening hue on my thighs, which was crazy because i was applying the cream to my legs...by NaturalWave5/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- I used Nadinola on a qtip just on the marks or spots I wanted to fade. It worked very gradually on my very dark small sun spots, daily or every other day applications to fade to blend in with the rest of my skin, maybe over a month for some. But on certain light patches rather than spots, it worked much faster. It seems to continue to work for a day or so afterward, and irritated my skin if I used it twice a day, but maybe that is just me.by ibby13/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have applied it to my entire face and rub just a little extra on the dark spots. I've only used for two weeks now and have noticed a slight difference. Hope this helps?by LadyKarenQ8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only on spotsby swiser2/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only on the spots you wish to fadeby kimt774/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Apply in only areas do you want to fade.by Sunnyneon774/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From my experience, it will work either way. How you apply it is up to you. You can apply it only to the spots and then once your face is even you can start applying it all over. I've been putting it all over my face, even though I only have a few spots on my face I want to clear up, and putting it all over my face I have still seen great results!!!by ActuallyWorks3/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I see that your question was posted a while back...but thought I'd provide an answer anyway - possibly for others who might have the same question. Unfortunately NO, this product has a VERY strong fragrance. That's actually the reason I had to return it to the store. I am also very sensitive to scents, and this was VERY overbearing with a STRONG perfume smell. Eww!by DreamGiver3/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Hamiltonhoney11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does, it says so on the ingredient list here on this website.by pnightbird11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes Laura, It´s totally fragance freeby Cherie771/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a slight neutral smell. nothing perfumy.by Valerie7143/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I does have a fragrance. I love the smell but YES it does.by jeepjulie7/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $21.60 Was $23.94Save $2.34
- $4.72 Was $5.97Save $1.25