Similar items in stock
Nabisco Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, 16 oz, 16 count
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Nabisco Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies:
- Made with real peanut butter
- No trans fat, no cholesterol
Ingredients: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid), Sugar, Peanut Butter (Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Rapeseed, Cottonseed And Soybean Oils, Salt), Soybean Oil, Rolled Oats, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And Cottonseed Oils, Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda, Calcium Phosphate), Cornstarch, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Vanillin - An Artificial Flavor.
Explore this item
|Brand:||Nabisco Nutter Butter|
|Features:||Made w/real peanut butter , Nutter butter|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 11.60 x 5.50 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||50|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6 G||9|
|Saturated Fat 1 G||5|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 110 Mg||5|
|Total Carbohydrate 19 G||6|
|Dietary Fiber <1 G||3|
|Sugars 8 G|
|Protein 2 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Ollieoyl says.......Yes, I believe so.by PriceDrop12/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby MPG44212/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You get 1 16 oz packageby angelmedina112/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably around 24 to 30, Joe. They don't really last long enough around here to get an exact count.by BazookaBob12/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 16 servings (2 cookies each)= 32by Longtimebakinggrandma1/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 36 which is just over 16 ozby NotAnAvidFan12/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?