NXT-GEN Hearts Medallion Olefin Area Rug
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
This rug is great for any room. It's soil- and stain-resistant, and it's easy to clean.
NXT-GEN Hearts Medallion Olefin Area Rug:
- Great for any room
- Olefin area rug
- Soil- and stain-resistant
- Care instructions: easy to clean
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||84.0 x 60.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, the backing is a rough weave. If you have wood floors you will need an underpad to prevent damage. Should be ok on tile or carpetby JustMe8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The NEX-GEN Hearts Medallion Olefin Area Rug does have a backing on it and the use of rug pad is no required.by CommunityAnswer12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it slides all over carpet, and will definitely slide on a smooth surface floor.by JOEWEND8/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought the pink rug with the white design but I do believe it is a black rug otherwise.by EttyinSOFL12/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Blackby ktstarkiss10/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. how big is it will it fit in my livingroom is it a full area rug to go under my coffee table
- It's a smaller rug. It's not as long as a full size sofa so it may look too small in a living room. If you have small furniture though it may work. It's roughly 4 feet x 6 ft in sizeby JOEWEND8/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your living room is the size of a closet, it will fit; otherwise, it is actually just the right space to put my feet down if I sit on my sofa correctly.by EttyinSOFL6/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?