About this item
Easily transition your baby from a bottle to a sippy cup with this Nuk Silicone Spout 10-Oz Active Cup. The silicone spout replicates the texture of a bottle nipple while helping them to adjust to the shape of a sippy cup spout. The turtle silicone sippy cup is spill-proof and gentle on little one's sensitive gums. With a contoured bottle shape, young children can easily handle this cup themselves. Featuring a fun turtle design, this baby sippy cup can easily be used for both girls and boys. It is also equipped with a convenient carrying clip that can be attached to a diaper bag or belt loop for easy access. The spout and cup parts can be used with other NUK bottles and learner cups, making this item highly versatile. This Nuk Silicone Spout 10-Oz Active Cup is recommended for children ages 12 months and up.
NUK - Silicone Spout 10-Oz Active Cup, Turtle:
- For easy bottle-to-cup transition
- Spill-proof spout designed to be gentle on gums
- Convenient carrying clip for on-the-go travel
- Turtle silicone sippy cup is dishwasher-safe
- Available in silicone
- Mix and match parts with NUK bottles and learner cups
- Easy-to-hold contoured bottle
- Baby sippy cup age range: 12 months and up
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 4.375 x 9.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. The packaging indicates they are.by BugaboosMama106/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is BPA freeby LAJDS3/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby PJC149/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. If your child chews through the silcone spout, I was suggest getting a latex spout.by salwee3/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- nope :/by Nancy56212/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes (thank goodness) I have gone through sooo many! My son seems to love to chew on them and makes a huge hole, so I have had to purchase replacements numerous times.by Nancy56212/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?