About this item
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes this one is for 6+. The handles come off so he can hold it like a bottle. After he gets used to it then you can add the handles. My niece and nephew love this cup. They won't use any other sippy cup.by jamiesue279/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are great cups, my daughter loved it! The sad part is it was impossible to find replacement spouts of this shape any all of the stores that I visited.by JuCC9/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My breastfed baby started on this cup at 4 months with water because I was not going to give her a bottle. She took it fine then! She is now 19 months old, still nursing, and still using these sippy cups. The 5 oz is the perfect size for every day use and shopping trips!by MomTo3inSC12/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son started sippy cups at 6 months old. Since I am breastfeeding, he didn't use the bottle much so I started to give him his barley cereal in his sippy cup and he loved it. I think the decision is really up to you and depending on your child as well. Every baby is different and you just have to see what works for both of you. Thanks!by Ashiqana9/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I have an 8 month old that loves hers!by ZCsMomma9/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have older children that I used the cups with the inserts inside so they can't spill things. Honestly, even though it is a pain to put the inserts in, it is a lot better. This here I got for my youngest and thought it would be good for him. Well it taught him to put he cup upside down and he can make a mess with it. Would not have spent the money this cost for this and would have gladly got something else. Some other version of the cup might be okay but this one in particular is terrible. Waste of money.by 3kidsmomKY6/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If baby likes Nuk bottles, he will probably like these cups too.by Proudmomof2sweeties6/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they dont spill and can take being dropped/thrown. My kid is 8 months and hes fine with it.by TabbyAnn5/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?