NOOK 6" Simple Touch eReader with GlowLight
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
World's #1 Reader now with breakthrough GlowLight:
NOOK 6" Simple Touch eReader with GlowLight:
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.5 x 5.0 x 0.47|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Bluetooth - No. USB - Yes. Under the hood, the nook runs android; which means that when you plug it into your PC or Mac, it shows up like an external USB stick. There should be a folder on the device called "content" or "my content". Under that folder there will be folders called "books", "magazines", "documents". Put your books into the books folder, and then when you disconnect, your books should then show up under your "library". As a side note, I believe the books need to be in a .ePub or .pdf format.by mpls8712/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have added books using the USB cableby hermanm912/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can sideload content from your computer using the USB cable, but content that you purchase from BN.com downloads to your NOOK via Wi-Fi. If you don't have Wi-Fi in your home, you can always access free Wi-Fi at Branes & Noble stores, and many other public spaces like coffee shops and public buildings.by An anonymous customer12/18/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by MsSpice9119/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby An anonymous customer9/18/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have books purchased from Sony and Kobo in Reader Library, but my Sony ereader died. Will I be able to transfer these books to a Nook?
- You'll need to check what format they're in. You may need to convert to ePub if they aren't already. ePub is becoming the standardized format, but for a while, everyone seemed to be using proprietary formats, so you may need to convert the files to a standard format like epub or pdf. You can do this on any computer using a free program such as Calibre, and the the new Nooks will read them just fine.by Trinzia8/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as your Sony and/or Kobo titles are in ePub or PDF format (they likely are), you will be able to sideload those titles from your computer onto your new NOOK via your USB cable. They will not be stored in the NOOK Cloud along with titles that are purchased from NOOK.com, but can live on the internal memory of your NOOK or on an SD card.by An anonymous customer11/10/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?