About this item
Help protect your family's skin with No-Ad Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60. It's specially formulated to provide non-greasy protection from harmful ultraviolet rays, and it can help prevent premature aging. No-Ad lotion has a sun protection factor of 60 and should be liberally applied before going outdoors. To help keep your and your family's skin healthy, remember to reapply regularly and after strenuous activity like exercise or swimming.
No-Ad Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60, 16 fl oz:
- 16 fl oz
- Sunblock lotion is SPF 60
For External Use Only. Uv Exposure from The Sun Increases The Risk of Skin Cancer, Premature Skin Aging, and Other Skin Damage. It Is Important to Decrease Uv Exposure By Limiting Time In The Sun, Wearing Protective Clothing, and Using A Sunscreen. For Use On Skin Only. Avoid Contact With Fabric. When Using This Product, Keep Out of Eyes. Rinse With Water to Remove. Stop Use and Ask A Doctor If Skin Rash Occurs. Keep Out of Reach of Children. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away
Active Ingredients: Homosalate 15.0%, Oxybenzone 6.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Avobenzone 2.0%. Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Acrylates Copolymer, Octyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Retinol Palmitate, (Vitamin A), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Oleate, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Fragrance
Apply Liberally Before Sun Exposure. Apply and Reapply As Directed to Avoid Lowering Protection. Reapply After 80 Minutes of Swimming Or Sweating and After Towel Drying. Otherwise, Reapply At Least Every 2 Hours. Children Under 6 Months of Age: Ask A Doctor
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.125 x 8.625 x 3.312|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- YES IT PROTECTS YOU FROM UVA/UVBby BIGEYEBEAUTI10/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- one of the ingredients, avobenzone, is a uvb blocker, but doesn't have uva effectiveness. Homosalate is also effective primarily in the UVB range. Oxybenzone is broad spectrum, absorbing UVA and into the UVB range. Octisalate is also primarily a UVB inhibitor. In other words, most of the active ingredients are anti-UVB compounds. Please note that this information is the result of a short internet search by a layman.by rdtindsm6/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe any broad spectrum sunscreen over 50 spf can be classified as a sunblock.by TRabbitB9/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should applied often if you stayed out too long under the sun. The best way is to ware a hat and long sleeves.by HaoU12/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is essentially fragrance free. There is a slight particular smell with this product.by TRabbitB9/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This lotion has a fruity a fragrance.by CommunityAnswer3/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?