NO AD SPF 45 Sunscreen Lotion, 16 fl oz
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
No-Ad Sunblock Lotion SPF 45 non-greasy formula provide protection from sun's harmful rays and help prevent premature aging.
- 16 fl oz
- SPF 45
Warnings: For External Use Only. Uv Exposure from The Sun Increases The Risk of Skin Cancer, Premature Skin Aging, and Other Skin Damage. It Is Important to Decrease Uv Exposure By Limiting Time In The Sun, Wearing Protective Clothing, and Using A Sunscreen. For Use On Skin Only. Avoid Contact With Fabric. When Using This Product, Keep Out of Eyes. Rinse With Water to Remove. Stop Use and Ask A Doctor If Skin Rash Occurs. Keep Out of Reach of Children. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Homosalate 15.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Oxybenzone 5.0%, Avobenzone 2.0%. Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Acrylates Copolymer, Octyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Retinol Palmitate, (Vitamin A), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Oleate, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Fragrance
Directions: Apply Liberally Before Sun Exposure. Apply and Reapply As Directed to Avoid Lowering Protection. Reapply After 80 Minutes of Swimming Or Sweating and After Towel Drying. Otherwise, Reapply At Least Every 2 Hours. Children Under 6 Months of Age: Ask A Doctor
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.125 x 8.625 x 3.312|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Worked on 10 and 14 yr olds.by Houndstooth107/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is not made specifically for kids, but does say to ask a doctor about using it on children under 6 months old.by hitthepin7/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely, use regularly on a (2) and (4) yr oldby ThirtysixRed5/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by TeamBeach5/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The best sunscreen I've found for kids is Banna Boat for Kids SPF50. It's long lasting and completely tear free. My son is very fair and it works great for him and does not burn the eyes.by ALM855/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 05/18.by morganhillewe7/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Avobenzone 2.0%, Homosalate 15.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Oxybenzone 5.0%by Sundodger7/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Homosalate: 15% Octisalate: 5% Oxybenzone: 5% Avobenzone: 2%by Deckard627/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use this summer & next; check label - I don't use past (2) seasonsby ThirtysixRed8/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I usually keep mine an entire year. Replace with new at the beginning of each summer (to be safe).by TeamBeach8/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The product has been effective for me at 1 year old. Being kept in a stable household environment.by sge18/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?