About this item
Your child will discover the fun of knitting with the NKOK Singer Knitting Machine. This machine creates a flat or round stitch in seconds with a simple turn of the handle, making knitting easy. Kids can use this home knitting machine to create their own fashionable designs, including scarves, hats, shoulder bags, socks, forearm warmers and more. Included in the package of this pink kid's knitting machine are two skeins of Fun Fur yarn in purple and pink, a yarn needle and a do-it-yourself project booklet. Please be aware that this kid's knitting machine is suitable for children ages 6 and older, and should only be used under the supervision of an adult. Your child will have fun learning to knit and sharing scarves and hats with her friends using this NKOK Singer Knitting Machine.
NKOK Singer Knitting Machine:
- Pink knitting machine
- Two skeins of Fun Fur yarn in purple and pink
- Yarn needle
- Do-it-yourself project booklet
- For ages 6 and up
- Not suitable for children under 48 months; contains small parts and sharp needle
- Warning: Product contains sharp needles and should be used under the supervision of an adult
- 4"L x 10"W x 8"H
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 4.0 x 8.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Only the very thinnest, flimsiest yarn. You cannot use even lightweight baby yarn on this. It's designed to be used only with the two or three ply threaded type "yarn" that has tinsel twined on it. Think feather boa floss. You will never get a decent hat out of this, nor anything that will be arming for arms or legs.by CarlyCrafter12/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- None. Tried all types and textures....the machine is junk.by Craftyjenn12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- None. It drops stitches and freezes up, no matter what kind of yarn you use.by TxRedd12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- go by the sample yarn that came with it'by burymeatwalmart2/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Hi...we have one of these Singer knitters, given as a gift and purchased through you, however...we have no instructions in the box. Please send .
- Go to the NKOK website, and they have the instructions downloadable. Be forwarned, the pictures are a better guide than the instructions, and don't expect this product to live up to expectations. Product website is: www.nkok.com Put in your model number in the search field.by CarlyCrafter12/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry, but if you ordered this through the website, you will have to return the whole product to the store and purchase a new one. WalMart doesn't make this product and can not and will not send you a manual for it.by ComputerGeek213812/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Contact the manufacturer of the item. Explain that it was received as a gift with no instructions, most manufacturers will send. If not, try to Google the item with the model number to see if you can obtain online instructions.by PerilsofPauline12/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?