About this item
Beautifully rustic, this salem antique oak fireplace exudes character and style. The stunning wood grain is further enhanced with aged distressing such as worm holes and small marks and imperfections, making each piece unique. The dark earth toned, slate style surround has a stunning arched pattern across the front, creating this true masterpiece. Portability and ease of assembly are just two of the reasons why our fireplace mantels are perfect for your home. The firebox has realistic, multicolor flickering flames and glowing embers with an interior brick design for a more lifelike look.
This electric fireplace features energy efficient LED and requires no professional installation, making it a cost effective way to upgrade your living or media room. Easy to use remote control offers 4-way adjustability to warm the room conveniently. Safety features include automatic shutoff and glass that remains cool to the touch. Turn off the heat to enjoy the fireplace ambience year round!
- Accommodates a flat panel TV up to 43.5" W overall
- Wood is distressed with worm holes and imperfections to add character
- Salem antique oak finish with dark earth toned tiles
- Approx. weight: 102 lb.
- Supports up to: 85 lb. (mantel)
- Materials: China oak, MDF, particle board, metal, glass, resin
- Assembly required
- Overall: 45.5" W x 14.5" D x 40" H
- Lifelike multicolor flames and burning logs with embers
- Remote control adjusts thermostat, timer, logs, and flames separately with ease
- Heats a room from 50 to 70 degrees in about 1 hour for 1,500 cubic feet
- Classic brick style interior and optional down light illumination
- Safe, self-regulating heater turns off when desired temperature is met
- Conveniently plugs into standard wall outlet with 6' cord
- Long life, energy efficient LED bulbs
- Glass remains cool to the touch
- Use without heater for year round enjoyment
- Once powered off, logs and flames slowly turn down
- Firebox front: 23" W x 20" H
- Temperature ratings: 62-82 degrees at 4 degree intervals
- Heating/power: 120V/60Hz, 1500W, 12.5 Amps
- Batteries: 1 CR2025, included
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||72.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can put a carpet next to/under the fireplace. However, to be safe, you should put tiles underneath and adjacent to the fireplace to act as a hearth.by CommunityAnswer2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can be plugged to 110 V outlet, as US electric power greed may vary from 100 to 120 voltageby CommunityAnswer2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is the same--by SouthernEnterprises2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?