Similar items in stock
NetGear D6200-100NAS Netgear D6200 IEEE 802.11ac Modem/Wireless Router - 2.40 GHz ISM Band - 5 GHz UNII Band - 1167 Mbit/s Wireless Speed - 4 x Network Port - 1 x Broadband Port -
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy fast wireless internet access and wide area coverage with this D6200 NETGEAR Wireless Modem Router. This modem delivers next generation WiFi at 300+867 Mbps speeds to give you an ultra-fast wireless connection. With a built-in ADSL2+ modem, it creates a high-speed internet gateway that delivers speeds up to three times faster than 802.11n. The NETGEAR WiFi modem router with dual band capabilities enables simultaneous web browsing and HD streaming, making it ideal for homes with multiple devices. Advanced features include the ReadySHARE Cloud, which allows for remote access to a USB hard drive connected to your network. This device gives you everything you need for the latest WiFi enabled devices, and it is optimized for use with future devices. With the Gigabit WAN feature, this NETGEAR modem router supports cable/fiber broadband, so your home network will be prepared for future high-speed connectivity.
Product # D6200-100NAS
The NETGEAR D6200 WiFi Modem Router delivers next generation WiFi at 300+867 Mbps speeds. With a built-in ADSL2+ modem, it creates a high-speed Internet gateway with speeds up to 3x faster than 802. 11n.The D6200 with simultaneous dual band enables HD streaming and is ideal for larger homes with multiple devices. Advanced features include ReadySHARE® Cloud, which allows for remote access to a USB hard drive.
- Broadband Transmission Technology: ADSL2+
- Broadband Transmission Technology: Ethernet
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
- ISM Band: Yes
- UNII Band: Yes
- ISM Maximum Frequency: 2.40 GHz
- UNII Maximum Frequency: 5 GHz
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 1167 Mbit/s
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4
- USB: Yes
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
- Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: WEEE
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: CEC
|System Requirements:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8; Mac OS X; Linux; Unix|
|Connector Type:||LAN: 4 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet; WAN: 1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet; 1 x USB 2.0; 1 x ADSL2+|
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8; Mac OS X; Linux; Unix|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||PC , Linux , Mac|
|Compatible Devices:||Unix , PC , Mac|
|Cellular Network Technology:||10/100/1000Base-T|
|Accessories Included:||POTS filter|
|Power Type:||AC Adapter|
|Features:||IPv6 Support , Quality of Service (QoS) , Inbuilt Firewall , Wi-Fi Protected Setup|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 10.00 x 4.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, but you will need dsl data service, which is two lines in a single cable, like a phone line. If you have the dsl line coming into your house and the D6200 router, you can do away with the cable.by underdog029/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I had to buy a cable modem to combine with the Neatgear as the Netgear did not have a cable connection, would have been nice if it had such.by Flyperson12/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The 6200 is a DSL Modem/Router combo. You need to have DSL from your local ISP. Not cable internet, this is not compatible with a cable internet service.by KokesA13/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a built in DSL Modem, not cable. If your ISP is thru cable, you would still need a cable modem that you would then connect to this router via ethernet cable.by Doggett133/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I think that it can be either depending on what you select, my router was new, but it was also full price.by underdog027/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- newby Flyperson7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is new. It is also compatible with Century Link DSL-DHCP service.by CommunityAnswer3/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What do you have to have in order for the Netgear d6200 wireless router to get internet service?
- DSL service, usually consisting of a data line, which is two wires coming into a phone jack.by underdog024/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to have DSL internet service from your local ISP (e.g. AT&T). If you have a cable ISP this model will not work for you.by KokesA14/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Clearance$16.89 List price $22.94Save $6.05
- Reduced Price$770.17 List price $1383.30Save $613.13