About this item
The NETGEAR Prosafe M4100 D12G PoE Switch features a 16K MAC address table.
NETGEAR Prosafe M4100 D12G PoE Switch:
- 16K MAC address table, 1K concurrent VLANs and 16 static routes for SMB and small enterprise access layers
- Traffic control MAC Filter and Port Security help restrict the traffic allowed into and out of specified ports or interfaces in the system in order to increase overall security and block MAC address flooding issues
- Audio (voice over IP) and Video (multicasting) comprehensive switching, filtering, routing and prioritization
- Auto-VoIP, Voice VLAN and LLDP-MED support for IP phones QoS and VLAN configuration
- Dual firmware image and dual configuration file for transparent firmware updates/configuration changes with minimum service interruption
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.07 x 9.09 x 3.15|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.