NETGEAR N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This NETGEAR N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter allows you to get the Internet to your machine wirelessly. It is small and compact, so you can carry it with you. It is convenient because you can move it from computer to computer effortlessly. This dual band wireless-n USB adapter is faster and has a longer range than other adapters of its class. Add mobility to older devices using it. This NETGEAR wireless-n usb adapter does not limit your coverage. You will still be able to surf the Internet, check your email, stream videos, play games online and even make phone calls through the Internet. It will give you the same capabilities as a hard-line Internet connection. It is backward compatible so it will also work with Wireless-G hotspots. Do not let the location of your Internet outlet dictate where you put your computer. Do not be wired down to your modem.
This Netgear adapter allows you to put any computer in your home anywhere that is best suitable for you and still be able to connect to your Wi-Fi. It is designed to be used with both laptops and desktops. For older computers, it also supports Windows Vista. For Internet use with less interference, use this NETGEAR N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter to get online.
Netgear Wireless Adapter, WNDA3100-100NAS:
- Wirelessly surf, email, stream HD video, online game, make Internet phone calls
- Netgear wireless adapter offers less interference and better connections using dual-band Wireless-N
- Better speed and range than other USB Wireless-N adapters
- Easy and secure wireless connections
- Dual-band USB adapter works with older Wi-Fi as well as new Wireless-N networks Features:
- Delivers consistent wireless connections using Dual Band Wireless-N
- Netgear wireless adapter provides enough bandwidth to support music downloads, file sharing and HD multimedia applications
- N600 wireless adapter works with all new Wireless-N Gateways, Routers and Access Points
- Backward compatible with older Wireless-G hotspots
- Designed for your notebook or desktop PC
- Netgear wireless adapter supports Windows Vista
- Upgrade your notebook or desktop computer to Wireless-N with this NETGEAR wireless-n usb adapter
- Dual Band avoids interference
- Better performance with less interference compared to other Wireless-N adapters
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.5 x 9.0 x 2.0|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 570K, 3 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I can only tell you that it steams Netflix on WindowsXP, and does a fine job of it.by Ranscott201110/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes.by mrd5858/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think it should be sufficient...IF...you are taking advantage of Wireless-N and using it with a router that is Wireless-N as well...and one that is 300Mbps rated not 150Mbps.by jikhead4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This device requires you install software on what you are plugging it into. You may want to try the Netgear Universal Wi-Fi Internet Adapter. It is made for things you cannot install software on, but want to connect to your network. I have one for one of my xbox's and it works great.by Notsue10/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I NEED TO SET UP TWO COMPUTERS ONE UPSTAIRS AND ONE DOWNSTAIRS- DO I JUST USE ONE ADAPTER OR DO I NEED TWO
- Why not just buy a stronger N type router with more range?by Dewyd11/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need two, so they can each connect to the router.by Jelneutron34/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm guessing you have three computers then, one computer has to run the router. if you have two computers run has to run the router and the other will need the adapterby dnicev4/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if they are desktops you need one for each one. newer laptops come with a wireless card but if they don't i think you can use one of these.by garro143/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Well, it snags signals from 3 of my neighbors, all coming in at 43%. We live on one acre lots, so that's quite a distance. I can't log on to theirs though, because, like mine, they're password protected. Then again, they can't log on to mine either. Mine comes in at 100%, 144mbps. I'm running WindowsXP3by Ranscott201112/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Need more info like what type of wireless is that router broadcasting and whats the distance? This adapter probably won't help much unless you're currently using 802.11 a/b/ or/g and your parents router also has Wireless-N. Then this could increase the range but that router needs to support Wireless N as well to really help.by jikhead3/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Usb devices generally have less range compared to a notebook with internal wireless of with comparable features.by Jelneutron39/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?