NET10 Samsung Galaxy S III Smartphone, White
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$45.00 Was $64.99Save $19.99
- Rollback$69.88 Was $79.88Save $10.00
- Rollback$79.00 Was $99.99Save $20.99
- Rollback$69.99 Was $79.99Save $10.00
- Rollback$49.84 Was $79.88Save $30.04
- Rollback$224.99 Was $259.00Save $34.01
- Rollback$129.00 Was $149.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$14.40 Was $29.83Save $15.43
- Rollback$249.00 Was $299.00Save $50.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Connect with your world on the go with the NET10 Samsung Galaxy S III Smartphone. Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System lets you complete any task.
NET10 Samsung S960C Smartphone:
- Music player
- Music ID ring tones
- Vibration alerts
- Voice recognition
- Photo ID
- Bluetooth with A2DP
- 4G LTE network
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- Back 8 megapixel camera and front 1.9MP webcam
- HD video capable
- 1.5GHz Advanced Dual-Core Qualcomm processor
- Browser: HTML with Flash
- Video player
- Motion gestures
- Smart Stay
- S Voice, S Suggest
- Kies Air
- Pop Up Play, Share Shot, AllShare Play
- Samsung Media Hub
- Google Play
- Microsoft Office compatible
- Dimensions: 5.38" x 2.78" x 0.34"
- Talk Time: up to 8 h
- Standby Time: up to 360 h
- Battery: Lithium-ion 2100mAh
- 4.8" HD Super AMOLED color touchscreen
- Resolution: 1280 x 720
- TouchWiz interface
- Virtual QWERTY keyboard with predictive text
- Threaded view SMS and MMS
- Email and Push Email
- Instant messaging
- Color: White
- This phone will ONLY work with the NET10 $50/30-Day Unlimited Service Plan or the $65/30-Day Unlimited International Service Plan
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Net-10|
|Features:||Bluetooth , Wi-fi Ready , Camera , Full Web Browsers , Music Player|
|Model Name:||Galaxy S3|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphones|
|Number of Megapixels:||8 Megapixel|
|Mobile Operating System:||Android|
|Video Streaming Quality:||1280 x 720|
|Size:||5.38"L x 2.78"W x 0.34"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NTSAS960CWTP|
|Talk Time:||8 hours|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.38 x 2.78 x 0.34 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mine did not because it was CDMA which do not require sim cards.by dparkerd8/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are buying the phone alone, then it is only the phone and no SIM card. SIM Starter kit cards are available for purchase separately.by 1CAShopper4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on your SIM card. It will use either AT&T if you have an Net10 card that uses the AT&T network or T-Mobile if you have a Net10 SIM card that uses the T-Mobile network. I would expect that if you call Net10 customer service, they will be able to tell you on which network your service runs on. As Net10 is using GSM, it will not run on Verizon nor Sprint.by 1CAShopper10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (10)Was this answer helpful?
- The phone operates off of the verizon towers onlyby An anonymous customer10/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (9)Was this answer helpful?