Consider these popular products
- Rollback$0.99 Was $6.99Save $6.00
NET10 Prepaid Samsung T201g Phone Bundle with 300 Minutes & Accessories
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With NET10 you get the same low rate for all local, long distance, and roaming calls of 10?????????????????? per minute. Text messages are just 5?????????????????? per message and international long distance calls to over 100 destinations are just 15?????????????????? per minute. There are no daily or monthly fees and no contracts to sign. Net10 Samsung Prepaid Cell Phone Bundle includes 300 minutes and 60 days of service upon activation, a phone case, car charger, and hands-free headset.
NET10 Prepaid Samsung T201g Phone Bundle with 300 Minutes and Accessories
- Includes 300 minutes and 60 days of service upon activation (a $ 30 value)
- Includes a three-piece accessory kit containing a phone case, car charger, and hands-free headset
- Single rate for every call of 10?????????????????? a minute always for local, nationwide long distance, and roaming
- International calling to over 100 destinations at just 15?????????????????? per minute
- Text messaging at only 5?????????????????? per message
- Buy ringtones, graphics, news, weather, sports and more using airtime minutes
- This Samsung Prepaid Cell Phone is a compact flip phone that includes color display, voicemail, Call Waiting, and Caller ID
- Text messaging
- Hands-free speaker
- External Caller ID
- Auto redial
- Vibration alert
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) rating M-3
- Phone book with up to 100 entries
- 15 polyphonic ringtones
- Alarm clock
- Stop watch
Fabric Care Instructions: Clean with soft cloth
|Occasion:||Mother's Day , Graduation , Father's Day , Birthday , Valentine's Day|
|Charging Time:||4 hours|
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||NET 10|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NTSAT201GP4PSV|
|Battery Life:||4 hours talk - 13 days standby|
|Talk Time:||300 minutes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.20 x 7.10 x 1.30 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it comes with a cellphone charger and a home chargerby kornbabe9/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby WGizzy9/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if you do not top up your prepaid minutes then they will expire and you will loose your balance. so top up before 60 days are up to avoid thatby kornbabe9/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to add more minutesby WGizzy9/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. how much do you pay every month or can you get a phone card whenever you need it(like tracfone);and how much?
- net 10 is owned by Tracfone and i have both and i have never been dissatisfied with either service. I have owned a tracfone going on 3 years now and i just buy the cards when i need them. My old tracfone i have took it to Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina, EVERYwhere with me and it gets great service except for a few dead spots that everybody else has trouble with. I got my net 10 phone recently because of the record that i had with Tracfones great service. and to answer your queston, yes you can use the cards just like you can with the Tracfone.by sunperch9/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm on an automatic plan where I pay $15 ($16.20 with taxes) a month and get 150 minutes. But you can buy extra cards if need be. The nice thing is that the minutes do roll over so you don't lose them. I've had Net10 for quite a few years and am very satisfied.by lindabg9/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?