NET10 Prepaid Samsung T201g Phone Bundle with 300 Minutes & Accessories
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With NET10 you get the same low rate for all local, long distance, and roaming calls of 10 per minute. Text messages are just 5 per message and international long distance calls to over 100 destinations are just 15 per minute. There are no daily or monthly fees and no contracts to sign. Net10 Samsung Prepaid Cell Phone Bundle includes 300 minutes and 60 days of service upon activation, a phone case, car charger, and hands-free headset.
NET10 Prepaid Samsung T201g Phone Bundle with 300 Minutes and Accessories
- Includes 300 minutes and 60 days of service upon activation (a $ 30 value)
- Includes a three-piece accessory kit containing a phone case, car charger, and hands-free headset
- Single rate for every call of 10 a minute always for local, nationwide long distance, and roaming
- International calling to over 100 destinations at just 15 per minute
- Text messaging at only 5 per message
- Buy ringtones, graphics, news, weather, sports and more using airtime minutes
- This Samsung Prepaid Cell Phone is a compact flip phone that includes color display, voicemail, Call Waiting, and Caller ID
- Text messaging
- Hands-free speaker
- External Caller ID
- Auto redial
- Vibration alert
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) rating M-3
- Phone book with up to 100 entries
- 15 polyphonic ringtones
- Alarm clock
- Stop watch
|Service Carrier:||NET 10|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.2 x 7.1 x 1.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Why is this phone not supposed to work in San Francisco area? Will it work in Las Vegas or Utah area?
- maybe you should power cycle your phone, turn it off then on again. san francisco is a big area prob just on an old tower that has already been updated. turn off your phone sometimes to let it refresh its just like a computer give it a break and it will work betterby kornbabe9/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had that happen to me too, but I took a chance and bought it anyway. It works just fine in my area. I think that this particular function on the Wlamart website is a little bit glitchy. I also know that Net10 has a deal with Verizon to use their "signal". My advice is look to see if Verizon works in your area. If it does, Net10 phones should work as well. Hope this helps you.by pegasuscvc8/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it comes with a cellphone charger and a home chargerby kornbabe9/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby WGizzy9/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does the Net10 cell phone can call in Canada and also receive call from Canada when i travel in USA?
- no, you can only make calls in the USA, this prepaid phone will not work in canada, net10 does have a international plan that u can put 3 people on ur list when u travel and its only 0.10 a min to call and local for when canadians call you.by kornbabe9/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can call Canada from the US, and recieve calls from Canada while in the US, but the phone will not work while in Canada!by WGizzy9/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?