Similar items in stock
NET10 Post Paid SIM AT&T "Bring Your Own Phone" Card
About this item
About this item
Use your own compatible or unlocked GSM phone with the Net10 SIM card to get service on the best nationwide networks.
NET10 Post Paid SIM AT&T "Bring Your Own Phone" Card:
- $50 per month
- Unlimited data, talk and text
- No contracts, no bills, no credit checks
- Keep your current phone number
- Works with SIMs, IM, social networks, email and web
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 0.8 x 9.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. So does this mean i can purchase a at&t phone and use it as my net 10 phone as long as i purchase this product?
- Any att phone will work on net10 as long as you know the sim card size there is a mini or the normal sizeby Darrink4/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES I bought at&t Samsung Galaxy S II Unlimited data rocks!by joeiipuff5/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as you know the sim card sizeby Darrink4/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it is a 4G phone a verizon rep just told me yes. i am about to purchase a SIM card for AT&T through NET 10 & put it in my Verizon Droid Razr.. so we will see if it works. :) The Rep did say if its a 3G phone they are locked, call or go into Verizon to get it "unlocked"> goodluckby shelylk092/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?