NET10 Post Paid Micro SIM AT&T "Bring Your Own Phone" Card
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Use your own compatible or unlocked GSM phone with the Net10 Micro SIM card to get service on the best nationwide networks.
NET10 Post Paid Micro SIM AT&T "Bring Your Own Phone" Card:
- $50 per month
- Unlimited data, talk and text
- No contracts, no bills, no credit checks
- Keep your current phone number
- Works with SIMs, IM, social networks, email and web
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 0.8 x 9.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Unlocking a phone has nothing to do with the SIM cards. Each device is dependent on how it was developed to be able to unlock it. You can read forums on just about any device to unlock.by bthomas116/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- call your cellular provider ask for unlock code or buy one from a cell unlock company online. ebay has some sellers that will get the unlock code for you for a fee. all you need is your imei number dial *#06# and hit call or send to get your imei number. don't forget the star *. some phones are unlocked already dial ##782# to see if it is unlocked already.by MeBri8/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need a Straight Talk SIM (or Micro SIM). Straight Talk has sold out of their ATT SIM's, however you can buy them on eBay for ~$100. I recommend just purchasing a Net 10 SIM (or Micro SIM) and enrolling in the auto pay. You will be on the ATT network for $45/monthby bthomas116/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- search google for your exact make and model and SPECS. this should bring up websites that tell you whats in your phone, what sim it uses etc. this is fairly simple. if it is a micro sim then go with net10 which runs on att already so you would be on the same great network. as for transferring a number from your samsung to the iphone which would be activated on a new sim, I don't know if you can do that. call net10 or straight talk for that mess.by MeBri6/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is true! unlimited data=1.5gb capby TimsTreasureShop6/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is currently 1.5GB per month for AT&T service. AT&T changed the service terms with Net10 a little while back. While Net10 does say unlimited, the fine print clarifies it for AT&T's data service.by DrewDaddy1235/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?