Consider these popular products
- from $252.94
- from $588.24
- $64.99 Was $74.99Save $10.00
- Rollback$49.00 Was $59.99Save $10.99
- $35.00 Was $54.99Save $19.99
- $65.88 List price $99.99Save $34.11
NET10 LG300 with 750 Minutes Card, Refurbished
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get a top-of-the-line phone without the hassle of a phone bill with this NET10 prepaid phone. It comes with 750 minutes of airtime so you can start talking or texting on this reconditioned cell phone right out of the box.
NET10 LG 300G (Reconditioned) with 750-Minute Card
- Compact phone
- Color screen
- Call waiting
- Caller ID
- Text messaging
- Hands-free speaker
- 2.1 ounces
- Vibration alert
- Auto dialing
- Phone book with up to 500 entries
- NET10 prepaid phone includes 32 polyphonic ringtones
- Alarm clock
- Approximately 7 hours talk time
- Approximately 10 days standby time
- This NET10 prepaid phone does not support web/email
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Net-10|
|Size:||4.5"L x 2.25"W x 4.5"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BB.NT3.300GR4.750C|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Life:||7 hours|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.50 x 2.30 x 4.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it does not. It comes with 750 minutes.by 2Big4You7/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- not unlimited, but untill all 25$ is gone, at .25 an mesg. that could take around a weekend "for a teen"by lewsea7/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well the 750 Minute Plan comes with 750 minutes of course and 30 service days. I have 24 Service days and 376 minutes left. But I also use my phone a lot. But if your a minimal user you can probly make them it last for all 30 days but they don't carry over so use them.by 2Big4You6/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- any time you bye new air time it adds days most are for 30, 750 may be up to 60 day for use.by lewsea6/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a wall charger, but it's a proprietary charger and not one of the newer micro usb types, so you may need to go someplace like Radio Shack to find a car charger for it as the plug on it isn't really standard anymore.by greg301271/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. Then again, a phone is useless if you can't charge it.by Bernardlove11/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?