About this item
Be confident when feeding a baby in public with the My Brest Friend Nursing Cover Up. This item is designed to give new and experienced mothers the privacy they need to breastfeed in a variety of locations. This blanket is designed to make it much easier to keep infants happy and satisfied while on the go. The easy-view design of this baby nursing cover, fireworks design, can let mom quickly and easily check on her nursing baby while staying completely covered. It has a discreet inside pocket where one can store some of the infant's essentials. The privacy blanket has an adjustable strap to fit women of different sizes. The black nursing cover is made from 100-percent cotton fabric, and it is breathable for when the weather is warm. Whether one is out shopping with friends and family or at a sporting event with older kids, the baby can safely and comfortably nurse in private with this product.
Bring the My Brest Friend Nursing Cover Up with you when you leave the house.
My Brest Friend - Nursing Cover Up, Fireworks:
- Private, easy-view design
- Baby nursing cover with fireworks design is adjustable for all sizes
- Breathable 100-percent cotton
- Convenient pocket
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.25 x 8.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it does not go all the way around the torso, however, there is extra material long enough to tuck under your arms or drape over your shoulder if you're worried about showing. This is really a great product, when I was breastfeeding I was comfortable feeding anywhere...lots of privacy. Would definately recommend.by Ajvitlo4/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- noby bjwc2/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?