About this item
Make the breastfeeding experience comfortable for both you and your child with the My Brest Friend Feeding and Nursing Pillow, which features an adorable Petal Paisley design. The wrap around construction of this product secures snugly to the body, helping mom and baby maintain proper positioning and stable latch-on. It will not shift or slide like other crescent shaped pillows. The My Brest Friend pillow is made to provide comfort, support and security to make breastfeeding more enjoyable and successful. The back rest helps maintain posture throughout the feeding time, while the arm and elbow rests eliminate shoulder stress. This baby feeding pillow comes with a convenient pocket to keep water bottles, burp cloths, your phone and other items within reach.
My Brest Friend Feeding and Nursing Pillow, Petal Paisley:
- Wrap around design secures to the body helping the mom and baby maintain positioning and latch-on
- Back rest helps you maintain good posture during feeding and prevents a sore back and neck
- Firm, flat cushion keeps baby from rolling
- Adjustable, silent-release strap fits moms comfortably and unlatches without waking the baby
- Arm and elbow rests eliminate shoulder stress
- My Brest Friend pillow has a convenient pocket that keeps water bottles, burp cloths, phone and other items within reach
|Age End:||18 Months|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.0 x 16.0 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. This pillow has an extremely long strap that adjusts to just about any size.by SDMarcoux207/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it would. After giving birth I am now a size 16-18 and it definitely fits me. Love it!by Mykidsnumber1fan3/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so. You could always sew on a longer strap to go into the plastic buckle.by Savanabanana10/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This company makes a different one that fits plus sizes so I assume this would not or at least not as comfortably.by pinksmoke253/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not this specific one. But they do make an extra wide Brest Friend made specifically for feeding twins. Look for the larger version.by SuthrnGirl4/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They have a my brest friend pillow especially made for twins. I don't think the regular one would work well.by Savanabanana5/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the difference between the My Brest Friend - Feeding and Nursing Pillow and the My Brest Friend Deluxe - Feeding and Nursing Pillow
- The deluxe has soft bumps for the baby's head to rest on, it has a quiet clip instead of Velcro, and it provides more back support.by CommunityAnswer12/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?