About this item
The My Brest Friend Feeding and Nursing Pillow makes it easy and more comfortable to provide babies with natural nourishment. It also keeps infants more comfortable and safely accommodated. The wrap-around design with a buckling strap keeps this Brest feeding pillow securely attached, forming a stable surface for babies to lie on. It also contours to the mom's body and helps her maintain her position during feeding. The firm and flat cushion keeps babies from rolling and lets them go to sleep quietly if they are tired after nursing. The buckle features a silent-release design that lets you unbuckle it quietly, so infants are not awoken. Arm and elbow wrests relieve strain on your shoulders, while the backrest ensures proper posture. The My Brest Friend Pillow also includes a cover with a Bluebells design that is removable and washable. A pocket on the side holds essentials, such as a water bottle, burp cloths and more, keeping them within easy and convenient reach.
My Brest Friend Feeding and Nursing Pillow, Bluebells:
- Wrap-around design secures to the body helping mom and baby maintain positioning and latch-on
- Backrest on Brest feeding pillow helps you maintain good posture during feeding and prevents sore back and neck
- Firm, flat cushion keeps baby from rolling
- Adjustable, silent-release strap fits moms or dads comfortably and unlatches without waking baby
- Arm and elbow rests eliminate shoulder stress
- Convenient pocket keeps water bottles, burp cloths, phone and other items within reach
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.0 x 15.5 x 5.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.