My Brest Friend Deluxe Feeding and Nursing Pillow, Blue
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy better comfort when you are nursing with the My Brest Friend Feeding and Nursing Pillow. This wearable pillow provides back support and armrests to allow you to get comfortable while feeding your baby. It is adjustable and features a soft plush cover that your baby will enjoy. The My Brest Friend Nursing Pillow is ergonomically correct to reduce soreness and muscle fatigue in your upper body. It is also easy to remove once baby has fallen asleep with the one-handed strap and silent-release buckle. This pillow also makes an ideal gift for a baby shower to provide the new mom with what she needs to care for her baby while taking care of herself.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.0 x 16.0 x 6.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes to bothby loveTTmom5/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes to both. the cover has a zipper which allows it to be removed and it can be thrown in the wash.by 2134rfghdrstgh11/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pillow comes with a removable, machine washable cover. The cover for the Deluxe is super soft!by Devinsmom082210/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I know the slipcover comes off of the original my brest friend so I would think the deluxe version works the same way. Slipcovers are available for the original.by CoziHawk10/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cover does come off, and I have washed in it the machine. I purchased a second cover though as a backup. With feeding every couple hours if one gets dirty I can take my time washing the cover and put the backup one on.by LivesInTheSticks8/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What size waist/torso does this fit? I am a plus size 22W, and I have found that the Boppy pillow is not designed for larger mothers.
- its is adjustableby juicylady3/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has an adjustable strap so it can fit a variety of sizes. The strap is probably at least 12 inches long.by CoziHawk10/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a size 24/26 and I find that it fits me just fine. The back support part does not hit me in the center of my back, but the strap does fit around me. I would recommend it as being the most plus-sized mom friendly breast feeding pillow, I have tried others.by LivesInTheSticks7/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pillow has an adjustable closure. There is a velcro strip that you can move before you snap it closed around your body. It can fit a wide range of body types from petite to plus size so you shouldn't have any problemsby Sheryl88nc7/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it gives u more back supportby juicylady3/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The deluxe has the softer cover and the extra clip/buckle so you don't have to noisily un-velcro the strap and wake up baby when done breastfeeding, It's more convenient.by Newmomto13/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The deluxe has nice little bumps in the surface for your baby to rest their head on, I believe only the deluxe offers the soft fleece fabric over plain cotton too.by LivesInTheSticks2/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?