About this item
My Baby: First Steps follows last years blockbuster Nintendo DS hits My Baby Girl and My Baby Boy. It gives aspiring parents the exciting task of teaching and nurturing their baby as it grows to become a walking, talking toddler. Players will teach their baby how to recognize and name shapes and body parts, feed themselves, climb stairs and more. Just like the first game, the baby will need lots of interaction and affection and will need to be fed, changed, bathed and gently put to sleep at night.
- Your baby looks more lifelike than ever with brand new 3D animations and reactions
- Make sure that your baby has the latest trends with even more items; customize your furniture, clothes, and hair just to name a few...
- With a new and improved AI your baby will react as if they were in the room with you
- Innovative gameplay that is based on stylus and touch screen, voice recognition and the microphone - not a compilation of mini-games
- Interact with your baby whenever you want and experience real baby-like reactions
- Watch your baby grow from both a physical and psychological point of view
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE
|Platform:||Nintendo DS & DSi|
|Genre:||Social & Economic Simulation|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 0.5 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You care for the baby until it is 30 months old then you can get another baby. You can get up to 4 babies and then my daughter says after 4 you must delete one to get any more.by homemom123/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 30 monthsby ReviewingGames1/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. When teaching how to talk, do I get to say things through the microphone and the baby tries to repeat the words?
- Yes you can speak to the baby through the microphone and it tries to repeat you.by homemom123/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES... You talk to the baby using the mic.by ReviewingGames2/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?