Customers also viewed these products
- $18.75 Was $19.99Save $1.24
Mutant MIG-PIR-1 Pocket Size Internet Radio/FM Radio, Black
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$94.95 Was $169.99Save $75.04
- $102.31 Was $138.27Save $35.96
- from $82.06
- $75.43 Was $79.43Save $4.00
- from $89.29
- Rollbackfrom $110.19
- from $74.51
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Mutant MIG-PIR-1 Pocket Size Internet/FM Radio allows you to enjoy over 12,000 radio stations from all over the world. You can sort stations by region, by country and even by genre. Within seconds, you could listen to a pop station in Paris, or BBC news in the United Kingdom. Follow your home town sports team wherever you areand wherever they are. Plus, the list of radio stations is automatically updated every time you turn it on. And with FM reception, you can even listen to local radio stations.
- Enjoy over 12,000 stations from around the world
- Sort stations by region, by country and by genre
- Automatic station list update
- User-friendly wheel for ease of navigation
- FM reception for local radio stations
- Multi-lingual user menu
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Time display with alarm function
- Headphone jack
|Color:||Gray , Black|
|Features:||Warranty: 1 Year , Connector: Mini USB port for recharging , Resolution: 128 by 64 pixel resolution , Playtime: Up to 15 hours , Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MIG-PIR-1|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.00 x 6.00 x 6.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- YES!by SAMOABUYER8/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a standard mini-usb connection for charging.by BornToTravel778/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does use a standard "mini B Male" USB connector for charging. I use the same cable and charger that I use for charging my Garmin GPS, Motorola Cell and for connecting my external memory card reader. Most people probably have several of these cables lying around by now.by TechGuy43214/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The charging cable uses a standard USB mini-B connector on the radio side and a standard USB A connector on the other end.by SharksIn64/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT PROBABLY WONT WORK FOR YOU!by SAMOABUYER12/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It receives standard FM radio just like standard pocket radios have for decades. FM range depends on your distance from the FM transmitter. If your other FM radios can pick up a particular FM station- then this radio will probably be able to pick it up too. If a FM station is too weak for your other FM radios to pick up- then this one won't pull it in either. It also streams internet based radio stations from around the world if you have internet service and a wireless router available. Once you leave the wireless router's range- you will have no internet radio connection. For a list of internet stations available for this radio- go to vtuner.com and browse the site.by TechGuy43214/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- An internet radio plays stations that transmit their signal over the internet, not over the air. Distance doesn't enter into it since the stations are streaming their signal over the internet. You must have a wireless router connected to your computer for this radio to work. Hope this answers your question.by SharksIn63/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THIS RADIO USUALLY STREAMS BROADCASTS AT 22K.IF YOUR CONNECTION CAN ATTAIN THIS.IT SHOULD WORK FINE!by SAMOABUYER8/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have dial-up or DSL you will probably have buffering issues. If you have decent Broadband buffering shouldn't happen. If your iMac is having buffering issues, then this radio will probably have issues too. I have a good Broadband connection and almost never see buffering issues. If I do have buffering- I know it's that particular station I'm tuned to, not my connection or the radio.by TechGuy43214/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Buffering can be attributed to your connection, your ISP, internet traffic in general, and the station broadcasting. The most likely culprits are internet traffic and the station's server being overloaded. Having said that, it is difficult to determine your situation. You may experience some buffering at times and not at others. My experience with this radio has been very good with regards to signal loss due to buffering.by SharksIn63/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$9.99 Was $12.99Save $3.00
- $10.10 Was $11.09Save $0.99
- $18.50 Was $19.97Save $1.47
- Rollback$38.97 Was $69.97Save $31.00
- $85.58 List price $115.00Save $29.42
- $14.11 Was $15.97Save $1.86
- $19.97 Was $24.27Save $4.30