Music Power Encore Dual USB Port Charger and Extended Rechargeable Battery for iPod and MP3 Players
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This rechargeable battery from Encore provides extended play for your iPod or other audio player
- Extended play LiPo battery pack
- Dual port USB charger for use on iPods, Zune, Blackberrys and more
- Thin design and folding AC plug for greater portability
- 500mA output via USB port
- Charging cables not included
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0900-72A|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. When it is plugged into the wall outlet, will this unit charge its internal battery AND the devices connected via the USB cables?
- When plug in it charges you devices as well as itself.by diamondsRagirlsbestfriend9/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As others have pointed out, you can definitely charge this device's battery *AND* any other devices attached to it, while it is plugged in. I frequently use it in this manner, charging everything overnight. As far as weight and size, you won't find a better product. I've used several different manufacturer's rechargers before. And they're either bulkier (and heavier), or you have to carry around a "power brick" to charge them. The flip-out plug on this device was a HUGE "selling point" for me.by FNicodem9/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES I WOULD THINK SO GREAT CHARGER FOR THE MONEY. EFFICIENT CHARGER.by NANCY1757/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will charge other devices while charging it's own battery. How long it extends your devices charge depends on the amount of juice they draw. The ipod has very low requirements and should be fine. The phone depends on how you use it- just phone calls or are you surfing the net and D/L with it. Don't know about the GPS. For example: I get about three charges for my MP3 player off it.by Squiggely9/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it works with any usb deviceby diamondsRagirlsbestfriend9/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes -- It charges my brother's iPod nano just fine.by msflinx9/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The best answer to that question is another question: Can you charge your 2nd generation iPod Nano from a USB connection? I do not have an iPod Nano, so I cannot speak from experience. But here's the crux of the answer: this charger outputs to a USB port. Any device that can charge from a USB port can be plugged into this charger. So if your iPod Nano has a USB cable (or if you can obtain a USB cable) that attaches between the Nano and a standard USB port (for charging purposes), then you can use this device. This charger does not come with any cables or "tips" (connectors). The assumption is that YOU have anything necessary to connect to the proprietary plug at your device end, and have a standard USB plug at the other. If so, you should be good to go.by FNicodem7/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will charge your device even if its unplugged (provided its charged itself)by ajsujnndfks9/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it is not a back up battery. As long as the encore is charge it will charge you device plug or unpluged.by diamondsRagirlsbestfriend9/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does.. That was the really great thing about the product. You plug it in and let it charge. You put it in your gym bag, or ruc and go. It maintains a charge and when your ipod runs out of power you can hook it up. I like it because it is nice to use it when you have a little down time and have no other way to charge your devices. My charger lasted for four full years until I left it in a very hot area. Get the attachments you want once you have the device.by ginamo11/29/2009Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?