Muscle Milk Chocolate Lean Muscle Protein Powder, 30.9 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Muscle Milk Chocolate Lean Muscle Protein Powder is a great-tasting, protein-enhanced functional formula that combines 32 grams of high-quality protein along with premium ingredients to provide sustained energy and recovery for performance and lifestyle. It is a precise blend of multi-source proteins, functional fats, low-sugar carbohydrates and 20 vitamins and minerals in a lactose-free formula. Muscle Milk is an ideal nutritional choice whether you are a performance athlete, watching your diet, or simply desire to gain strength and maintain lean muscle mass.
Muscle Milk Chocolate Lean Muscle Protein Powder:
- Multi-source proteins
- Functional fats
- 20 vitamins and minerals
- Low-sugar carbohydrates
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
Ingredients: Protein Blend (Calcium Sodium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Lactoferrin, L-Glutamine, Taurine), Maltodextrin, Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Sunflower Oil, Soluble Corn Fiber, Canola Oil, Crystalline Fructose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Dicalcium Phosphate, Less Than 1% of: Potassium Chloride, Inulin, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Bicarbonate, Acesulfame Potassium, Soy Lecithin, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Sucralose, Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Copper Gluconate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin. Contains Ingredients Derived from Milk And Soy. This Product Is Manufactured In A Facility That Processes Milk, Soy, Wheat And Eggs.
Instructions: Mix 1 scoop (35g) into 5-8 fl. Oz. Water. Mix 2 scoops (70g) into 10-16 fl. Oz. Of water. Recommended usage for individuals looking to build size And gain muscle mass: Mix 2/3 cup (70g) (2 scoops) (2 servings) Muscle Milk Powder into 10-16 fl. Oz./day. Recommended usage for individuals that want fewer calories: Mix 1/3 cup (35g) (1 scoop) (1 serving) Muscle Milk Powder into 5-8 fl. Oz./day. Muscle milk can be used either before workouts, after workouts or prior to bedtime. Individual nutritional requirements vary depending on gender, body weight, level of activity And exercise/training intensity. CytoSport products complement a smart eating And hydration plan, that when combined with a balanced exercise or resistance training program, may contribute to weight management And recovery from exercise. Use as part of a well-balanced diet that includes whole foods And other protein sources. Do not use this product as your sole source of nutrition.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.60 x 5.50 x 8.50 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||50|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6 G||9|
|Saturated Fat 4 G||20|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3 G|
|Cholesterol 20 Mg||7|
|Potassium 300 Mg||9|
|Total Carbohydrate 9 G||6|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||20|
|Sugars 5 G|
|Protein 32 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes you can mix with milk. I do 4oz of skim milk and 4oz of water to cut calories.by HJOC3/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby JOHN15559/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I mix this all the time with milk, vanilla yogurt, a half of banana, a spoon full of peanut butter and ice. Makes a dang good smoothie. Hope this has helped.by imlay3/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but it will increase the calories and fat associated with it. Just be sure if you are counting calories that you add it in accordingly. Actually, it taste great with milk. I usually use water, since I'm counting calories as I build muscle as well.by RangerRed213/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I make a homemade almond/oat milk and use that. It tastes great!by jb11733/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes can be mixed with milk or water.by Gettingupthere3/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a difference of taste between the ready to drink and the powder. It's easy to make the powder thicker or thinner by adding more or less water or milk. Powder is much better when making smoothies. Ready To Drink is better when on the run.by MM Stacked11/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?