About this item
Quickly trim around landscaping to keep your lawn looking great with the versatile Murray Select 14", 25cc 2-cycle curved shaft attachment capable gas trimmer. The ClickLink curve shaft is designed to accept universal attachments converting the trimmer into other yard tools. Light-weight, curved shaft design and 14" cutting swath gets in hard-to-reach areas and enhances balance for increased comfort. Assisted pull start technology makes the engine easy to start. The aluminum fixed line head with .095" line offers greater durability and easier line loading.
Murray Select 14" Attachment Capable 25cc 2-Cycle Curved Shaft Gas String Trimmer
- Curved shaft with 14" cutting swath gets in hard to reach places
- Powered by a clutched 25 cc engine with auto-release choke for easier starting
- ClickLink attachment capable curved shaft converts trimmer into other yard tools
- Light-weight balanced design and contour D handle provide comfort and ease of use
- Aluminum fixed line head with thick .095" line for durability and easier line loading
- Includes oil with purchase
- 2-year Limited Warranty
- Questions or more information? Call Murray customer support toll-free at (800) 224-8940
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||38.25 x 11.25 x 4.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Are these Murray trimmers compatible with EZ-link TrimmerPlus attachments that fit Troy-Bilt products?
- Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!by hasy4/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby CDstr4/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Manufacturer recommends the Click Link Universal attachments but the EZ-Link system should work. For specific assistance call the Mower Parts Assistance helpline at 1-888-232-6710 with your units model number.by MowHelp5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Line does not feed, you replace the line, it takes (2) cut to length slide in lines you buy at about any Wal-Mart or hardware store. (095) line size.by hasy5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Does not feed. Has 14" long .90 pieces of line that you feed through and replace manually. Not hard to do. No bumping involved.by thebigvalbowski5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Insert both ends into corresponding holes and push in until flush.by CDstr5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ryobi 'Expand it" attachments are the same as the the Murray 'clicklink'.by BigElCat5/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- most all (attachment ready) units will accept all the brands.by hasy7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?