About this item
Trusted for over 100 years, Murphy Oil Soap's natural and gentle cleaning power reveals wood's natural beauty. Ideal for cleaning and quick touch-ups on: - Finished wood surfaces (furniture, doors, tables, chairs, cabinets & paneling) - Ceramic tile - Marble - Vinyl - Painted surfaces - Car interiors - Washable wallpaper
Murphy Original Concentrated Wood Floor Cleaner:
- Safely cleans wood to a natural shine
- Contains 98% naturally derived ingredients
- Cleans to a natural shine
- Fresh orange scent
Keep out Of reach Of children. Due To formula differences, do not use asrefill for murphy's spray or squirt & mop.
Directions: floors (finished wood, laminate, no-wax And tile): dilute1/4 cup murphy's or, for heavy cleaning, dilute 1/2 cup murphy's in 1gallon Of warm water, concentrate makes up To 16 gallons! Clean withwell wrung-out mop, And mop up any excess water. No rinsing required.Other surfaces (finished wood, furniture, cabinets And paneling): wetcloth with diluted murphy's liquid. Wipe clean To reveal woods'natural beauty!
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.75 x 1.0 x 3.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I use the Libman rag mop style. It seems to work really well. I also use the Murphy's Oil Soap to clean my leather furniture too. Water it down and use like a cleaner.by pezz264/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- rag mopby shsteffe2/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?