When the cookies are gone, someone will delight in filling the Mrs. Fields Night Own Pail with their favorite treats. This gift is loaded with an assortment of delicious bite-sized cookie classics, brownies, and candy. Freshly baked using real, pure ingredients, every Mrs. Fields cookie is baked perfection - chocolate chip, peanut butter, white chocolate macadamia, and more.
Gift Basket Includes
24 Nibblers, 24 Brownie Bites, 2 Ghost cookies, 5 oz. Candy corn taffy, Pail
Ensure freshness: During warm weather, we highly recommend selecting "Next Day" or "2 Day" shipping at checkout. We can guarantee proper delivery of chocolates and perishable goods only if one of these delivery options is chosen. After all, you selected chocolates, not chocolate sauce. Also, please note that to avoid spoilage, some perishables may be replaced with items of comparable value and deliciousness.
Please note that for this item, the following services are available during the checkout process:
Multiple Ship-To, which allows you to send gifts to several recipients with a single order.
Future Delivery, which lets you select a specific date for delivery, so your gift arrives at the perfect time.
About Mrs. Fields Mrs. Fields has been baking cookies for nearly 30 years, and nobody bakes them better. Irresistibly soft and luscious, they're made from Mrs. Fields' very own recipes using real butter, whole eggs, pure vanilla, and a special blend of flour, sugar, and other ingredients.
Tips for enjoying Mrs. Fields delicacies
- Cookies taste best when eaten the same day they are received.
- Brownies are best when refrigerated or frozen.
- If you have to save some for later: never re-refrigerate - they dry out. Store in an airtight container with a piece of white bread, or may be frozen in an airtight bag.
- Thawed cookies can be warmed in the microwave for up to 10 seconds or a 375-degree oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Frozen cookies can be warmed in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-3 minutes.
The story of Mrs. Fields Debbi Fields, a young mother with no business experience, opened her first cookie store in Palo Alto, Calif., in 1977. They told her she was crazy. No business could survive just selling cookies. Humble beginnings launched Mrs. Fields into a worldwide celebrity and made her company the premier chain of cookie and baked goods stores.
Quality, more than anything, accounts for Mrs. Fields' worldwide acceptance. The mission has always been to create the highest quality product possible - every time. That commitment has yielded products like no others, deeply satisfying personal indulgences that consumers just can't get enough of.
- Tons of Halloween treats in a cute and spooky bucket
- 24 Mrs. Fields Nibblers cookies and 24 Brownie Bites
- Chocolate chip, double chocolate, and much more
- 2 ghost-shaped frosted cookies and candy corn taffy
- Made with real butter, whole eggs, pure vanilla
- Black and blue trick-or-treating pail