About this item
Send a little bit of everything in the Mrs. Fields Classic Craft Box. This delicious cookie collection features a little bit of everything Mrs. Fields has to offer. Your recipient will get a collection of Nibblers bite-sized cookies, plenty of moist Brownie Bites, and hand-frosted shortbread cookies. Every Mrs. Fields cookie is made with fresh, real ingredients.
2 Sizes Available. Gift Basket Includes
Small: 30 Nibblers, 24 Brownie Bites, 2 Hand-frosted cookies, Craft Box
Large: 36 Nibblers, 24 Brownie Bites, 4 Hand-frosted cookies, Craft box
Ensure freshness: During warm weather, we highly recommend selecting ''Next Day'' or ''2 Day'' shipping at checkout. We can guarantee proper delivery of chocolates and perishable goods only if one of these delivery options is chosen. After all, you selected chocolates, not chocolate sauce. Also, please note that to avoid spoilage, some perishables may be replaced with items of comparable value and deliciousness.
Please note that for this item, the following services are available during the checkout process:
Multiple Ship-To, which allows you to send gifts to several recipients with a single order.
Future Delivery, which lets you select a specific date for delivery, so your gift arrives at the perfect time.
About Mrs. Fields Mrs. Fields has been baking cookies for nearly 30 years, and nobody bakes them better. Irresistibly soft and luscious, they're made from Mrs. Fields' very own recipes using real butter, whole eggs, pure vanilla, and a special blend of flour, sugar, and other ingredients.
Tips for enjoying Mrs. Fields delicacies
- Cookies taste best when eaten the same day they are received.
- Brownies are best when refrigerated or frozen.
- If you have to save some for later: never re-refrigerate - they dry out. Store in an airtight container with a piece of white bread, or may be frozen in an airtight bag.
- Thawed cookies can be warmed in the microwave for up to 10 seconds or a 375-degree oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Frozen cookies can be warmed in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-3 minutes.
The story of Mrs. Fields Debbi Fields, a young mother with no business experience, opened her first cookie store in Palo Alto, Calif., in 1977. They told her she was crazy. No business could survive just selling cookies. Humble beginnings launched Mrs. Fields into a worldwide celebrity and made her company the premier chain of cookie and baked goods stores.
Quality, more than anything, accounts for Mrs. Fields' worldwide acceptance. The mission has always been to create the highest quality product possible - every time. That commitment has yielded products like no others, deeply satisfying personal indulgences that consumers just can't get enough of.
- A Mrs. Fields sampler in a unique craft box
- Two sizes available
- Small: 30 Nibblers, 24 Brownie Bites, and 2 frosted cookies
- Large: 36 Nibblers, 24 Brownie Bites, and 4 frosted cookies
- Chocolate chip, double chocolate, and much mor
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.