Mr. Coffee Fresh Tea Iced Tea Maker
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Custom brew fresh iced tea easily in one simple touch with the Mr. Coffee Fresh Tea Iced Tea Maker! Use tea bags or tea leaves to create refreshing iced tea drinks, whether you prefer traditional unsweetened tea or gourmet-infused flavors. Brew strength bar adjusts to brew just the way you like it. Simply add water, tea, ice, flavor ingredients and brew! The three-quart pitcher is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Skip the coffeehouse and enjoy fresh iced tea at home.
Mr. Coffee Fresh Tea Iced Tea Maker:
- Brews tea bags or tea leaves
- Adjustable brew strength
- 3-quart capacity, dishwasher-safe pitcher
- Dishwasher-safe brew basket
- 1-year warranty
- Dimensions: 9"L x 9"W x 15"H
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.04|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.1 x 9.1 x 15.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- How many tea bags to make three quart of ice tea. And how much sugar?by sueanna9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1by kerhop8/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with one three-quart rectangular container.by dlowry9/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Just one.by amberhas3boys3/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with 1 pitcherby walmartreviewer11223/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have only experienced this if the spout of the container isn't pushed up far enough into the tea maker. Be sure to square up the container and the tea maker and push the spout up in there. I've used all the different versions of these Mr. Coffee Tea Makers for years and can confidently say that if the tea is leaking around the container from the tea maker "square them up and push it in there".by dlowry6/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I have found you must brew with the red lid on, tried w/o it and had a big mess all over the place.by amberhas3boys8/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The only time mine leaks out is when i have tea stain build up on the part where it drips out where the dishwasher can get the build-up off..i add a little bleach to it and it works great for another month or soby MissyRichter6/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- that becasue u have to look inside the maker and there a whole and it come out the side of the pitcher and u can't fill it pass that hole all the maker r like that.after u figure it out u wont have that problem no more dont throw it away. let me no how it does after u do it.by sabrina4111/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- The rectangular pitcher appears to be made of some type of hard plastic. Cleans easily and is pretty sturdy.by dlowry6/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This one is plastic but it is much sturdier than the last plastic pitcher that mr. coffee made. I had to purchase another tea maker only a few months with the last style because the pitcher broke and they didn't sell them individually like they use to, but with this new style i have had it for over a year and with a family of 6 its still intact!by MissyRichter6/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- this pitcher is like the rubber one which it does not break or crack if drop like the other one they had before. love mineby sabrina413/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not the hard plastic like the original one. It's like a rubber maid pitcher (sort of) I wouldn't recommend this pot though. Makes a mess on your counter every time.by silentrage196210/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?