About this item
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original erases marks on walls, floors and more. To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe. Micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up dirt and grime. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose bleach spray cleaner. Works with water alone!
Mr Clean Magic Eraser Original, 4 count:
- Removes more grime per swipe than the leading all-purpose bleach spray cleaner
- Erases marks on walls, floors, light switches, doors and more
- Microscrubbers lift and remove dirt around your home
- Looks like a sponge, cleans like magic
- Cleans with water alone
- Also available in Duo, Bath, Extra Power, APC, Outdoor Pro, Select-A-Size and Kitchen with Dawn
- Get to know Mr. Clean better at facebook.com/MrClean or on Twitter @Realmrclean
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.433 x 1.259 x 9.842|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Each Magic Eraser has a different specialty. Read on to see how each Magic Eraser works differently to tackle a different area of your home.
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original erases marks on walls, floors and more.1
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power is 50% stronger to last longer vs. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original.
The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen Scrubber provides the strength of Magic Eraser with the renowned grease-fighting power of Dawn
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber tackles bathroom build-up easily and cleans more soap scum per swipe.2
|Eraser + Sponge|
The Magic Eraser + Sponge is a dual sided eraser for tough cleaning and easy wiping.
The Select-a-Size Magic Eraser is scored with six different-sized perforations - three small, two medium and one large. Just snap off what you need.
The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Handy-Grip lets you use the entire pad with every swipe, which means you’re using the maximum amount of power.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It works on any surface, it really is like a miracle sponge!by iversooz11/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Lou, The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original Cleaning Pads are great for cleaning plastic when used as directed. I think that you will really like it! Thanks, Ryanby TheMr.CleanTeam9/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately you can not use this on stainless steel products, however you may use this on ceramic tiles.by CommunityAnswer2/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser are not recommended for the following surfaces: high gloss, polished, dark, brushed, satin, faux, bare/polished wood, copper, stainless steel, non-stick coating, or vehicle body, Also, not to use with chlorine bleach or other household cleaners. Always test first on a well lit, inconspicuous area with light pressure; let the spot dry to see if it is modified or changed. I hope this information is helpful to you and have a great day!by TheMr.CleanTeam2/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does using Mr. clean on the wall has any impact on the color of the wall as well? (fades/changes the color of wall)
- Press lightly Amy. I used it on a kick space on High Gloss painted wood, it left a slightly dull spot. Now I press very lightly moving the pad from left to right and the effect is great.by Minkey2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser should not fade the color of the wall. However, we do not recommend using it on a wall painted in a non-matte or non-flat paint finishes. Also, you can use the Original, Duo and Extra Power versions on paint, but we don't recommend using it on faux paint, car paint or surfaces that were painted within the last 3 months. I hope this is helpful to you. Have a great day!by TheMr.CleanTeam2/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?