About this item
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power is 50% stronger to last longer vs. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original. The cleaning pad's micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up dirt and grime. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power is so tough, it removes more grime per swipe vs. the leading all-purpose bleach spray cleaner. Use it on textured surfaces, plastic patio furniture, alloy car wheels and so much more.
Mr Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power, 4 count:
- 50% stronger to last longer vs Mr Clean Magic Eraser Original
- Textured for tough tasks
- Concentrated cleaning power removes built up grime
- Looks like a sponge, cleans like magic
- Cleans textured surfaces, plastic patio furniture and alloy care wheels
- Cleans with water alone
- Also available in Duo, Bath, APC, Original, Outdoor Pro, Select-A-Size and Dawn
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.433 x 0.906 x 9.843|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Each Magic Eraser has a different specialty. Read on to see how each Magic Eraser works differently to tackle a different area of your home.
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original erases marks on walls, floors and more.1
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power is 50% stronger to last longer vs. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original.
The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen Scrubber provides the strength of Magic Eraser with the renowned grease-fighting power of Dawn
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber tackles bathroom build-up easily and cleans more soap scum per swipe.2
|Eraser + Sponge|
The Magic Eraser + Sponge is a dual sided eraser for tough cleaning and easy wiping.
The Select-a-Size Magic Eraser is scored with six different-sized perforations - three small, two medium and one large. Just snap off what you need.
The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Handy-Grip lets you use the entire pad with every swipe, which means you’re using the maximum amount of power.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi ReshPaid, Thank you for your interest in Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. You can use the Magic Eraser on leather. However, we recommend that you test first in an area that is hidden from view. You also want to make sure that you do not scrub too hard or for too long as this can tear or damage the leather. Hope this helps! Ryanby TheMr.CleanTeam9/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your interest in Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. The Magic Eraser products are not recommended for use on bare or polished wood. I recommend contacting the manufacturer of the wood product you have and seeing what product they recommend. Thanks, Ryanby TheMr.CleanTeam9/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?