About this item
The Big Buddy heater combines radiant heat comfort with convection heat airflow for maximum heating efficiency. The propane gas system heats up to 400 square feet of space for up to 220 hours. Use this Mr. Heater unit to evenly heat small to medium-sized rooms, dorms, apartments and offices.
Big Buddy Dual-Heating System:
- Designed and approved for emergency indoor & outdoor use
- Automatic low oxygen shutoff system
- Accidental tip-over safety shutoff
- 18,000 BTU per hour
- Fuel: propane gas
- Connects directly to two 1-lb. disposable cylinders or to a 20-lb. cylinder with optional hose (cylinders not included)
- Operating Position: Vertical
- Heating Options: Pilot, Lo, Med. & Hi
- Heating Time: one 1lb. cylinder/1.5 to 6 hour
- Overall dimensions: 17"L X 10"W X 17.5"H
- CSA certified
- Big Buddy heater model: MH18B
This Big Buddy heater is safe for indoor use in small recreational enclosures, having means for providing combustion air and ventilation, such as enclosed porches, cabins, fishing huts, trailers, tent trailers, tents, truck caps and vans. It may be used for emergency indoor heating when connected to a disposable 1-lb. propane cylinder(s) and for indoor use in commercial enclosures, having means for providing combustion air and ventilation, such as construction trailers or temporary work enclosures.
When the heater is cold or at room temperature, it will take a few minutes for the burner(s) tile to turn bright orange. This is normal and the heater is working properly. If burner(s) tile is visibly flaming, turn heater off and call a qualified service technician.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.0 x 10.0 x 17.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question